Caturday Breakfast in Bed

And how would you like your kittens?

Over Easy?

Sunny Side Up?

Hard Boiled?

Or Scrambled?

Breakfast is the most important squee of the day, Whitney R., Yoko T., Gerard,  Piter de W.’s Frysian kittens – Teun, Bram (the orange one) and Saar.

Comments

1. I like kittens in any shape, size or form, so just hand them over ASAP.
    Although that _sunny side up_ looked like it REEEEEEALLY want some scritches, so I`ll take care of that one – you guys can take care of the others. K by you guys? Great!

l *warms up fingers to get ready to scritch kitteh belleh*

2. EDIT: I don`t actually like kittens. I LOVE them. Just to be clear, hehe :) :)

3. Fird Birfle says:

Policy Decision:

Kittens are da bestest.
    Horses are next; then goatses; then hermit crabbies then tortoises, then owlses.

*sigh*

4. Fird Birfle says:

to Mocca, FWIW:

‘way back in the Pleistocene Era, my nana reproved me, that I was/ am not allowed to “LOVE” horses. We are (supposedly) allowed to love other peeps and God but only to “like” ANIMALS …

5. Stop it now CO!
    Posting pictures of kittayns.
    Must. Not. Get. More. Cats.
    OMG, I want more and more tabbehs!!!

6. Thank you for posting these adorable kittens!

7. I must respectfully disagree with your nana. ;-)

8. Picture of kitteh have no pull on me at the moment because one of my cats just scratched the heck out of my tight because I was trying to get a knot out of her fur.

I should be susceptible to their charm again as soon as I stop bleeding :lol:

9. I like my kittens with a side of more kittens.

10. phred's mom says:

Fird, a lot of us of a certain age got the same reproof.
    Mine came when I announced I “loved” hot fudge sundaes.
    Still do, Ma. Take that!

11. @ Fird Birfle:
    Do yourself feel this way, or..? Just trying to understand why you wanted me specifically to know what your nana told you about not being allowed to love animals :) Not trying to start anything, just wanted to understand since this is not my original language and I don`t want to misunderstand :)

12. 6rabbits says:

*arms folded, foot tapping, brows knitted*
    WHY are BUNNIES not on this list?! *pouts*

13. 6rabbits says:

Pretty please, I will take the sunny side up kitteh, since she so obviously wants her tummy snorgled!!

14. Clairdelune says:

OMG, the peenk lips of Over Easy, the snorgle-magnet belleh and splayed pawsies of Sunny Side Up, the perfect kissing spot between Hard Boiled’s ears, the floofy pile of Scrambled just begging for a general snorgle fest… can’t take it, quick, where are my heart pills?? (swooning — looking for a fast remedy for the vapors)

15. Clairdelune says:

The best way, I hear. =)

16. Queen of Dork says:

I want that black kitty who looks as though he’s about to spring out of the sheets at me.

17. fleurdamour says:

I am impressed that you are brave enough to wear tights with kitties in the house.

As a non sequitur of some comedic value, iPhone autocorrect just tried to change my screenname Fleurdamour to Towhees Ahoy.

18. fleurdamour says:

Sigh, was trying to reply to Gigi. Darn iPhone.

19. kibblenibble says:

The kitteh in the first pic is sleeping exactly like my Minnie sleeps, with her tiny white chin turned up ever-so-vulnerably. I often sneak up and give it a teeny kees. It’s irresistabuhls.

20. fleurdamour says:

The twins must be Siamese.

21. Fird Birfle says:

oh !!! Mocca. your language use is FINE!!!

I was only sharing a friendly story which I thought other people at CO might enjoy, since most of us here would cut off both arms, to save any animal that was endangered. Now that Nana Hutt is (presumably) in Heaven, I think that I feel safe to pronounce that

I LOVE HORSIES!!!! and kitties and hermit crabbies and tortoises and goats.
    Thank you for asking and I hope I didn’t injure anyone’s happies.

22. Fird Birfle says:

OOOOOOH GOLLY Ye’re SO VERRY RIGHT.

OK, for my own list, bunnies are between the goatses and the hermit crab-guys.
    Or, maybe they’re between horses and goatses. Or, maybe ….

Thanks for the updated data, 6rabbits :)

23. Fird Birfle says:

*puts a Hello Bunnies bandaid on the Boo-Boo*

24. Fird Birfle says:

“Towhees Ahoy” ?????

8-O

25. Ali-Baba says:

Fer sure! It’s got me picturing lil’ birds (rufus(sp?) sided Towhees) with pirate hats on…yarrrrr! ;-)

26. Thanks! I totally get it now, sorry I was a bit slow there, Fird Birfle! You didn`t injure my happy :)
    Horses are great too! I have only ridden a horse once – at a school camp when I was 12 and I was told I looked like a sack of potatoes that was strapped on against its will, lolol. I have never ridden since. But I so admire the elegance of a horse!! And a horses muzzle is soooo soft to touch.

27. Certainly, there’s nothing particularly non-sequitur-y about that. *shifty eyes*

28. Bottom pic: They look like they swapped heads! 8O

29. Same here, Queen of Dork :D

30. I will take all 5 kitties :D

31. And some Neosporin

32. Clairdelune says:

Me too. I definitely LOVE my critters. My apologies to Fird Birfle’s nana.

33. applecore says:

Methinks the sweet kitty in the first picture is the same kitty in the “Oh, are you working” further up the page. Same cute stripes, same floofy white hairs. Yoko Tanji is listed in the credits for both.

34. Well, for my own personal list, I LOVE horses, first, then puppies and dogs, and kittens/cats, hammies, bunnies, ratties come in here somewhere, and must not forget birds, like Co*ckatiels and Robins, then turtles and tortoiseies, oh, and armadillos, and racoons, and skunks (just please don’t let them live right next to my van), and holy crow, how have I not mentioned sloths already, and tiny antelope…. and so on, and so on….

35. D’aawwww. me big pile o’mush now. gaah. so sweet. :)

36. I really like the way your mind works, Theresa! lol!!!!

37. bubbakins says:

yes, bunbuns must be in that list somewhere no?

38. 6rabbits says:

Is there REALLY a “Hello Bunnies” band aid? 8O I want eet! (Is it the “My Melody” bun who is friends with H. Kitty?)

39. 6rabbits says:

Had the same reaction! :-)

40. 6rabbits says:

F. B., my rabbits would have disapproved and assigned me more bun chores if I hadn’t mentioned it! :-) My list has bunnies and kittehs at the top, then gerbs, hammies, puppehs, then followed equally by any other animal that is cute! (It’s a loooong list!)

41. Fird Birfle says:

sadly, I made it up outta my mischevious (sp?) mind.

However, perhaps we ought to contact some enterprising entrepreneur
    in the Health and Grooming Aids Industry, and make a Helpful Suggestion.

42. 6rabbits says:

I iz sad now…j/k :-)

Re: sp? You spelled it the way many people pronounce it, mis-CHEE-vee-us. But it’s “mischievous” and pronounced MIS-chuh-vuhs. (Sorry, it’s a pet peeve, along with “IN-trus-ting” and “I could care less.”) :-)
    Signed, :-) Not Being Mean, Just Annoyingly Compelled to Point This Out :-)

43. Well, I really like the scrambled kitty but the Over easy kitten is reaaaally cute, and Sunny Side Up looks soo playful, and Hard Boiled contrasts so nicely with the sheet. I think I’ll take one of each, if you don’t think it’d be too sweet….

44. CATagorically Adorable!