Who? Who? Who…

Will let me bite their fingers and give me head skritchins?

Owl never look at owls the same way again, inMoTion1980.

Those little squeaks nearly kilt me. My kitties do the same thing when they want attention.

2. And Owl’s eyelashes killt me too.

3. skippymom says:

Love the eyeball plinkage.

4. Copperbat says:

oh dear. those wee hoots and chatters. *thunk*

5. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

I know! The wee squees!

6. I love owls to begin with but this is …. (can’t speak am puddle of sparkling goo)

7. I will! I will! I will let him/her bite my fingers and I will give him/her head skritchins. I have references!

8. Fird Birfle says:

9. victoreia says:

10. I love how he bends his head over for scritches and then looks up all what are you waiting for? Engraved invitations? PET ME.

11. Yeah, he was clearly inviting the silly hooman to provide scritchies but ever so politely

12. I thought the title of the video was ‘the clueless owl’

13. IT PURRED! Or chirruped, but I think it PURRED.

14. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I had the same reaction. ERMAGEHRD It’s PuRRING!

15. GreatKatzini says:

OMG… this cutie sounds exactly like the owl in my garden-now I finally know what s/he may look like :)

16. Norbertsmom says:

GreatKatzini – best screen name eva!!!

Oh ya and the little purring owl guy was cute too!! :-P

17. i didn’t know owls barooed!

18. O.M.G. I dunno how many times I can say that owls are the cutest birdies…EVER!

I would snorgle this little feller all night if I knew they made such cute little hootie sounds. Deadly talons be damned!

19. (Brings out fresh cakes for the mod lounge)

20. Mamabear says:

Any time I see an owl, I am reminded of this clip that I found here on CO and then I MUST go click the link on my ‘favorites’ bar because, yes, I have it on my ‘favorites’ bar, lol.

Also, I will occasionally pull it up on my son’s computer and wake him up with it in the morning. How can your day go bad when it starts off with baby owls and the perfect accompanying music?! Plink, plink, plink…

21. Number three is not plinking! I deeeemand plinking, sir!

22. They really need to practice their synchronized plinking if they expect to qualify for the next Olympics. :)

Everybody loves a good head scritchin’.

23. ParliamentofOwls says:

I think you mean OWLympics.

24. Number 3 did so plink, just once at about :14. I think he is mostly snoozing though,

(I need more to do if I am re-watching this video for #3 plinkage…)

25. Stunbunny says:

They’re like flying kittehs!

26. Fleurdamour says:

Ronald Weasley, that’s who!

27. junkshop_coyote says:

Hahaha, my kitty does the same thing when I scritch her head: “IloveyouiloveyouiloveyouNOM!”

28. tommygirl says:

Seriously one of the cutest sounds ever!

29. Southern Fried Pugs says:

How sad is it that when I saw the eyes, I was reminded of a Muppet? Jim Henson was a genius.

30. labmouse says:

Is it just me, or is having owls as pets some kind of fad lately??

31. Blame Harry Potter.

32. I never knew you could have an owl for a pet….

33. falconer apprentice says:

That’s because they’re not! An owl needs to fly outside every single day. It needs training before it can fly properly and have a chance at hunting. And if you don’t know what you’re doing it will most likely fly off without any huntingskill, and thus without the means of survival.
    If anybody is serious about wanting an owl, go to a falconer and ask him to teach you the ropes. While it takes hours a day and you have to give up a regular job and holidays, if you love birds enough it is well worth it.

34. so those “falconers wanted” ads on craigslist are bogus?

35. That owl is definitely part-cat.

36. Me me me!

37. Fird Birfle says:

God was having a Good Day when He thought up Owls.

38. Good one, Firdie……!!! :lol: :lol:

39. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

For those who want the Cat Experience, but are allergic: there is the Owl. You’re welcome. –God

40. Ok. It is official. I love owls.
    That is all.

41. OMG!!! *head explodes from cuteness*
    Good-bye world…

42. Ruffian9 says:

Bet that beak is sharp, tho.

43. There goes another reason they are called “cat headed hawks” in Chinese. XD

44. I have loved owls ever since I was a child (so before Harry Potter). They are so fascinating! Those eye blinks are AMAZING!

45. falconer apprentice says:

While it might look amazingly cute,it is NOT!! Scratching an owl will ruin the feathers. They won’t be air- and waterproof, so the owl, especially a small one like this, will not be able to regulate his bodytemperature. This will most likely end in illness and sometimes causes death.
    I work with owls, and one of them nearly died because people at demonstrations used video’s like this as en excuse to touch him (despite big signs saying to not touch the animals…). He was rushed to the emergency vet 3 times in the week following and needs medication for at least another month.
    So please, remember that not everything that looks cute, actually is.
    If you want to pet an owl, just touch the claws and beak, but not the feathers.

46. in fact, leave the claws and beak alone, too.

a owl