Textbook Interspecies Snorgling

Look at this, People. A kitteh has decided to pass out on a pillow. Except this pillow happens to be a…tortoise. Hardest pillow evah!

Discovered on The YouTubes from Navarrasbabies.

Comments

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

I want insight into the thought process that led to putting Mr. Tortoise into the cat bed.

2. I have 3 thoughts:
    – Get the poor wittle kitteh a warm kitteh fweind!
    – Lovely tortoise shell!
    – I love the cat bed!

3. he might have crawled in there himself, they climb better than you’d expect.

4. Tie-tie tort and tabbeh!

5. Love the kitten’s sleepy head wobble each time he wakes up!

6. Fird Birfle says:

For T.U.M.:

Tinneee Tabbee and Tabbee Tortie, tie-tie !!!

7. *hed asplosion*

8. I remember Aesop’s fable of the Tortoise and the Tinee Tabbee.

The moral of the story: Being cute is awesome.

9. Madame X says:

Lookit those paws!!! Bebeh kitteh’s gonna be BIG when s/he grows up!

I could swear I saw Ms. Hortoise Hardshell nuzzle kitteh’s axis of snorgling once or twice…

10. Blue Footed Booby says:

Did some googling and discovered that snapping turtles can climb chain link fences.

I’d have been happier not knowing that. D:

11. loribelle says:

I was coming here to exclaim over those ginormous paws as well! Those are some baseball mitts right there!

12. And I came to exclaim about those EARS! I think kitteh is part fennec fox.

13. Oh, no. Nononononononononononono. I told myself not to click on that link, but did I listen? No.

I almost screamed out loud. And I’m at work. In a library.

I’m going to have nightmares for a long, long time.

14. So cute they showed it twice!

15. carolynjeanette says:

What a pretty turtle shell! I feel inspired.

16. Fleurdamour says:

It’s a tortoiseshell cat!

17. fleurdamour says:

They look like snorgling friends of long standing.

18. GAHHHHH!

19. My kitty looked exactly like that when he was a wee baby. His nickname was Little Grey Big Ears.

20. Fird Birfle says:

;)

21. Fird Birfle says:

provides a fuzzy pink teddy beauw for Juno’s recuperation.

22. skippymom says:

Kitties spreading out their fingers is one of my favoritest things in the world.

23. Fird Birfle says:

a Quite Worthwhile Pernt. thankye mum.

24. Fird Birfle says:

also noted:
    Saffron & I have jinxed ea. other. It looks as tho’ you beat me to it by about 60 sec’s, Saffron.

What’s yer pleasure?

25. Seriously, just turn off the internet at this point. We’re done.

BTW, not a usual turtle fan but that shell is gorgeous. Like Pottery Barn batik fabric gorgeous.

26. AWW :D How cute :D

27. Starfish says:

Obligatory “YAY!” from the turtle/tortoise fan over here.

Two critters I love, in the same video? This is on my shortlist for the CO post of the year!

Also: Shouldn’t there be a “sleppy” tag?

28. Seconded for sleppy tag.

29. Woah never knew they had dragon tails! Cool!

30. victoreia says:

I rarely find tiny tabbies in my towels. Soooo not fair!

31. That snapper on the fence is absolutely AWESOME! They are such cool creatures and deserve respect rather than fear. I’ve had the pleasure of escorting newly hatched snappers to water. I know of five nests at the moment. I’ll have to try and grab a photo in the spring for all y’all!

32. Fird Birfle says:

la pauvrecita :)
    We feel yer pain v

33. Fird Birfle says:

sounds rather like a name of honor from a Cherokee tribal group …