Why Stuart, you look so…Little!

Look at Mr. Critter, just peeking out from someone’s jeans. Prolly hiding out from a Very Large Kitteh!

Another Prosh Pixdaus Production from Meow Meow.

Comments

1. Espilonarge says:

EEEEEEE!!! WATTIKIN!!! n.n

2. Mr McMouperson is chillin in the shade.

3. I’m quite sure that’s a Mr. McRatperson.

4. Fird Birfle says:

BEF + a leetle tiny “boop-boop-a-doop” on the Nosicle

5. did you know jeans is plural the way trousers is because jean is a word and refers to the fabric and they’re blue jeans because they’re blue jean trousers which are trousers made of jean that is blue?

oh. well. i bet mr. mctwitchynosersons didn’t.

6. 260Oakley says:

Cute-cut jeans are very flattering.

7. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats (and one spoiled kitty) says:

Definitely a Mr. McRatperson, of which there are far too few featured on this site.

8. That ear looks so delish.

9. SlaveToCat says:

That is the most adorable thing I’ve seen poking out of a pair of jeans in a while.

10. kibblenibble says:

Shame on me, my mind is NOT in the right place while reading your comment, S to C. :oops:

11. 6rabbits says:

Agree! :-)
    Signed,
    Former Rat Parent

12. 6rabbits says:

So why is trousers plural?

13. victoreia says:

Two legs?

14. Alice Shortcake says:

You’re not the only one with an…inventive mind, kibblenibble.

15. So we all put our pants on one trouser at a time? :D

16. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Agreed. More rats, please.

17. Bettymouse says:

One more vote for ratoverload!

18. Well, I WASN’T thinking that way but now I’m wondering if you mean up and down?

19. Thirded. Or is that fourthed? Either way, I vote for more ratties! <3

20. Okay, this became a burning question, and I had time to kill, so I did some research and…
    ‘According to Michael Quinoin at World Wide Words, pants are a pair because, “before the days of modern tailoring, such garments, whether underwear or outerwear, were indeed made in two parts, one for each leg. The pieces were put on each leg separately and then wrapped and tied or belted at the waist (just like cowboysā€™ chaps). The plural usage persisted out of habit even after the garments had become physically one piece.”‘ http://walkinthewords.blogspot.com/2009/05/phrase-etymology-pair-of-pants.html
    Signed,