Speechless!

Robo!

Want!

Whee, Carrie T.

Comments

1. Whoa, this is the fabled Sleepy Head. With teeny feets, etc.

2. That’s a baby robo..?

3. Oh goodness.

4. /squeeeeee!!

5. 260Oakley says:

Snoremouse

6. Oh…I may have peed when I squeeeeeeeed! That’s the cutest thing I think I’ve ever seen….must get one NOW!!!!

7. Pass the teapot!
    [psst, Brinke, old chap, that's 'dor' as in 'adorabuhls']
    Also needs a ‘delectabuhl morsel’ tag!

8. That tailio….

9. Unreal!

10. unreal but cute

11. “The Dormouse lay happy, his eyes were so tight
    He could see no chrysanthemums, yellow or white.
    And all that he felt at the back of his head
    Were delphiniums (blue) and geraniums (red).”

12. hamsterfan says:

looks like a baby robo hamster to me. most adorablest babies ever!

13. That’s a hamster…..

14. Oh, I’ve never heard that one: thanks!
    I know ‘Under the toadstool, sound asleep,/Sat a big Dormouse all in a heap.’

15. DanBenZvi says:

This made my heart smile.

16. The Dormouse and the Doctor, A.A. Milne. Good stuff. http://ingeb.org/songs/thereonw.html

17. Oooooh! Snack-size! :)

18. fleurdamour says:

A-dor-able.

19. I want one! The leetle baby is so cute!

20. The Original Jane says:

I’ll take the super size bucket please. You can’t stop at just one after you pop it in your mouth.

21. Peenk feets, no less . . . and bed-head. I may die now.

22. cute, but it’s not a doormouse. IT’s a Roborovski Dwarf Hamster.

roborovskihamsters.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=73796989

23. 6rabbits says:

Cuteness beyond words! This bebeh needs to be in next year’s calendar!
    However, this isn’t a dormouse, but a prosh bebeh Robo hammie instead! . http://roborovskihamsters.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=73796989
    This is good news for all of you who want their own to nom! :-)

24. 6rabbits says:

Obviously Ren was a leetle bit faster at composing his response than I! Sorry for the redundency. :-(

25. I bet it smells like popcorn!

I don’t know why I just do.

26. Janine Melnitz says:

Definitely a ham. Look at the tail.

Also it’s dormouse, not door. ;-)

27. Major epic cuteness!! Call me crazy but he looks like he’s smiling. :) Dream on precious one.

28. Place between cheek and gum.
    Hours of enjoyment.
    (spitting out small seeds)

29. After conferring with the experts, comparing and contrasting Dormices versus Hamsters, and we believe what we have here is a Ham. Thank you. – Dr. Cute

30. victoreia says:

Well, whatever it is, it’s teeny!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!

31. Alice Shortcake says:

Actually, I suspect that if you licked him he’d taste of strawberries and vanilla.

32. AA Milne ftw!

33. With all that blurring around the edges of the photo, it looks like one of those transition effects in movies where we’re just about to be shown what little hammypants is dreaming about. I bet it’s something edible.

34. I know! I literally caught my breath when I scrolled down and saw his tiny little self. He’s sooooo cuuuute! =)

35. 260Oakley says:

Dr. Cute is a renowned ro-dentist.

36. phred's mom says:

*shouting* I don’t give a hoot what this wee one is!
    I want to snorgle him, he is ham-tastically a-dor-able!

37. bookmonstercats says:

Don’t cares…….

38. bookmonstercats says:

I was wondering whether that’s the plate it was lifted off in the background :)

39. 260Oakley says:

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a ham.

40. What everybody else has already said.

I am speechless.

41. the feets omg the feets

42. OMG OMG OMG!!! *grabs gently, puts in pocket, scampers away*

43. The tiny pink toebeans!!

DED

44. mulberry says:

I think one of my personal rules of cuteness just became…having a head as large as your body is cute!

45. Fird Birfle says:

There IS a Rule along those lines. I’m presently too seepy and lazy to look it up but I remember it pretty distinctly …

46. Fird Birfle says:

It’s a ROUS !!!!

47. Robin Kiesel says:

Redundancy can be wonderful. Redundancy can be wonderful.

48. Just about chewed off my hand trying to hold it together. Total cute overload! *Thunk!*

49. You must work at the Department for Redundancy Department.

50. Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don’t think they exist. [WHOMP!]

51. Pat Trenner says:

Am I the only one to bestow upon 260Oakley a MacArthur CuteGenius Grant?

52. Hey! I was just thinking of A.A. Milne last night. “John had great big waterproof boots on. John had a great big waterproof hat. John had a great big waterproof mackintosh. And that (said John) is that.”

53. Mary (the first) says:

No, I’d be happy to contribute to the M.C.Grant fund…

54. LOVE AA Milne..grew up with his poems…
    sweet sleepy dormouse ..

55. Stop. I can’t even deal with that! Wow.

56. best. cracker-jack. prize. EVAR!

57. or the punlitzer prize

58. victoreia says:

*giggles*

59. Amandaish says:

:::nods head:::

60. We shall leeck him then and compare. :D

61. prinsasbeans says:

so, when someone asks, “who cares about it, it’s a rodent!” . . . refer the one to this picture. such a cute smidge!

62. Or is it a Siberian Filligree?