R YOO MAKIN A MOOVEE?

KIN EYE BEE IN UR MOOVEE TOO? HERE, EYE GONE JUMP IN UR MOOVEE…

(thud!)

Comments

1. The bottom wiggle just may be my all time favorite cat/kitten move. I’d love to see this one from a different angle. Cute kitten!

2. Ali-Baba says:

I’m ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMeow! :-)

3. 260Oakley says:

Kitten knows that every aspiring actor must perfect the “casting crouch.”

4. I be a stunt kitteh! I do crash! Look!

5. Thunk!

6. The bottom wiggle just blew me away. It’s like he was revving up the power to launch his move.

7. I respectfully request an “impending doom” tag.

8. The kitten actually closes her eyes before she hits the camera, so she’ll hit something solid.

9. crescentroses says:

Meant to say, “she knows she’ll hit something solid.”

10. fleurdamour says:

Best 3-D I’ve ever seen-comes right at ya.

11. The wiggle was hilarious! You just knew the kitty was revving up to pounce.

12. :D :D :D

Must. Not. Go. Get. More. Kittehs.

13. Fluffy’s screen test for the coveted role of Cat Woman, sadly, did not go as planned.

14. I’ve got feral kittens in my backyard, Saffron. Five of them. Adorable. Take ‘em all.

15. Funny, this vid provoked the same response in me. I want a kitten sooo bad. But my adult cat overlords won’t let me . . .

16. CathyDee says:

YES!!! The butt wiggle of doom!!!!!

17. Is there a “Lurkensproing” tag?

18. T I N E E T A B B E E

19. I SENT THIS IN!!! I SENT THIS IN!!! *victory dance*

20. 3D Tinee Tabbee. :D

21. hee hee…I saw that romp wiggle and knew here it goes, here it goes. I was not expecting the THUNK against the camera. I literally LOLed. :)

22. i love when kittehs do the bottom wiggle thing before they pounce.

cute baybeh kitteh ♥♥♥

23. I used to get feral litters in my backyard, too. It’s a small yard, so it was kind of like a popcorn popper in the early evenings.

24. HAW

25. Makes me think of this old SCTV sketch:

26. IZ UR KITTEH?

27. 6rabbits says:

And along with the butt wiggle, the leetle front paw goes back and forth like he’s working a gear shift!

28. They always seem to land right on your solar plexus or right on your bladder region — just when you’re thinking of “going to the powder room.” Never fails.

29. YES!!! SCTV!!!

30. Sadly, no. But when my cat was a kitten, I used to imagine that that was just the way he would talk, in all capital letters. :)

31. skippymom says:

Every time I get the craving for kittens, I wish that I could have Chloe and Francesco unspayed and unneutered just long enough for them to make one litter. The babies would be SO beautiful. But, sigh, I guess that’s kind of unrealistic….

32. 260Oakley says:

Imagining Theresa out back, sniffing up the scent of freshly-popped kittens…

33. Nicely noted, 6rabbits! The video gets cuter each time I watch it.

34. I want to see the butt wiggle from the tail end!

35. victoreia says:

There should be.

36. victoreia says:

It’s like they know!

37. Fird Birfle says:

Kitten + butt wiggle = YAY

38. MinglesMommy says:

He looks just like my kitty when he was that age… *sigh* He’s a mature two years old now. I miss the days when he was that tiny!

39. Teresa in NC says:

My Sasha is 10 years old and still does the butt wiggle when she’s getting ready to pounce. Some kitties never grow out of it.

40. There’s the wind up……and the (full body) pitch ! oooooooooooh! that’s gonna leave a mark !
    Said in my best Bob Uker baseball announcer voice.

41. The butt-wind-up! Perfectly captured.

42. It’s nice to be among a group of people that can appreciate the butt wiggle. Definitely the all time best cat move in my opinion as well.

43. :lol:

44. And you could name their firstborn Franceschlo.

45. I beg to differ. The butt wiggle is fantastic, of course. But the best cat move is . . .
    known variously as The Crab Walk, The Kitty Hakka, The Sideways SpazzOut, etc. :D

46. Deelicious! But furry.

47. Don’t forget the boobs. Mine always land on the boobs.

48. JUUUUUST a bit INSIDE. :D

49. Aw, he wants to be a big scary sideways kitty, but his legs aren’t quite there yet!

50. Fird Birfle says:

*oof* *OUCH*

51. kallisto73 says:

I have never heard it referred to as the Haka. But, come to think of it: When I was in NZ, I did see the Haka being performed (not the group one, but the “One-Warrior-Hakaing-an-Individual”) and omg was it frightening (you have to stand absolutely still when it is done so as not be threatening). And I agree: this cat-move is like a Haka!!! Well described.

52. :lol: Incoming kitty :lol:

53. Veggie mom says:

Hey,,,I was gonna say that!😊