1. The bottom wiggle just may be my all time favorite cat/kitten move. I’d love to see this one from a different angle. Cute kitten!

2. The bottom wiggle just blew me away. It’s like he was revving up the power to launch his move.

3. The wiggle was hilarious! You just knew the kitty was revving up to pounce.

4. 6rabbits says:

And along with the butt wiggle, the leetle front paw goes back and forth like he’s working a gear shift!

5. Nicely noted, 6rabbits! The video gets cuter each time I watch it.

6. It’s nice to be among a group of people that can appreciate the butt wiggle. Definitely the all time best cat move in my opinion as well.

7. I beg to differ. The butt wiggle is fantastic, of course. But the best cat move is . . .
    known variously as The Crab Walk, The Kitty Hakka, The Sideways SpazzOut, etc. :D

8. kallisto73 says:

I have never heard it referred to as the Haka. But, come to think of it: When I was in NZ, I did see the Haka being performed (not the group one, but the “One-Warrior-Hakaing-an-Individual”) and omg was it frightening (you have to stand absolutely still when it is done so as not be threatening). And I agree: this cat-move is like a Haka!!! Well described.

9. Aw, he wants to be a big scary sideways kitty, but his legs aren’t quite there yet!

10. Ali-Baba says:

I’m ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMeow! :-)

11. 260Oakley says:

Kitten knows that every aspiring actor must perfect the “casting crouch.”

12. :D :D :D

Must. Not. Go. Get. More. Kittehs.

13. I’ve got feral kittens in my backyard, Saffron. Five of them. Adorable. Take ’em all.

14. I used to get feral litters in my backyard, too. It’s a small yard, so it was kind of like a popcorn popper in the early evenings.

15. Deelicious! But furry.

16. 260Oakley says:

Imagining Theresa out back, sniffing up the scent of freshly-popped kittens…

17. Funny, this vid provoked the same response in me. I want a kitten sooo bad. But my adult cat overlords won’t let me . . .

18. I be a stunt kitteh! I do crash! Look!

19. HAW

20. Thunk!

21. I respectfully request an “impending doom” tag.

22. Is there a “Lurkensproing” tag?

23. victoreia says:

There should be.

24. The kitten actually closes her eyes before she hits the camera, so she’ll hit something solid.

25. crescentroses says:

Meant to say, “she knows she’ll hit something solid.”

26. They always seem to land right on your solar plexus or right on your bladder region — just when you’re thinking of “going to the powder room.” Never fails.

27. Don’t forget the boobs. Mine always land on the boobs.

28. Fird Birfle says:

*oof* *OUCH*

29. victoreia says:

It’s like they know!

30. fleurdamour says:

Best 3-D I’ve ever seen-comes right at ya.

31. :lol:

32. Fluffy’s screen test for the coveted role of Cat Woman, sadly, did not go as planned.

33. CathyDee says:

YES!!! The butt wiggle of doom!!!!!

34. T I N E E T A B B E E

35. 3D Tinee Tabbee. :D

36. Makes me think of this old SCTV sketch:

37. YES!!! SCTV!!!

38. I SENT THIS IN!!! I SENT THIS IN!!! *victory dance*

40. Sadly, no. But when my cat was a kitten, I used to imagine that that was just the way he would talk, in all capital letters. :)

41. hee hee…I saw that romp wiggle and knew here it goes, here it goes. I was not expecting the THUNK against the camera. I literally LOLed. :)

42. i love when kittehs do the bottom wiggle thing before they pounce.

cute baybeh kitteh ♥♥♥

43. Teresa in NC says:

My Sasha is 10 years old and still does the butt wiggle when she’s getting ready to pounce. Some kitties never grow out of it.

44. skippymom says:

Every time I get the craving for kittens, I wish that I could have Chloe and Francesco unspayed and unneutered just long enough for them to make one litter. The babies would be SO beautiful. But, sigh, I guess that’s kind of unrealistic….

45. And you could name their firstborn Franceschlo.

46. I want to see the butt wiggle from the tail end!

47. Fird Birfle says:

Kitten + butt wiggle = YAY

48. MinglesMommy says:

He looks just like my kitty when he was that age… *sigh* He’s a mature two years old now. I miss the days when he was that tiny!

49. There’s the wind up……and the (full body) pitch ! oooooooooooh! that’s gonna leave a mark !
    Said in my best Bob Uker baseball announcer voice.

50. JUUUUUST a bit INSIDE. :D

51. The butt-wind-up! Perfectly captured.

52. :lol: Incoming kitty :lol:

53. Veggie mom says:

Hey,,,I was gonna say that!😊