Let’s see you squawk your way outta this one

Mr. McParrotsons, you’ve got maybe two seconds to reassess your posishe here.

Another JChip off the ol’ block.

Comments

1. Judging by kitty’s ears, we need an impending doom tag.

2. Looking at those ears: Impending Doooooom! tag
    And the full squawk weight-lifting technique in 3 – 2 – . . .

3. Fist-bump of great minds and slower modem, Kar!

4. SlaveToCat says:

Badmitten anyone? I’ve got the birdie and I know how to bat it. Or do you wanna play Angry Birds >.<

Covers eyes and dials Maru's housekeeping service for clean up.

5. 260Oakley says:

Everyone knows you fly faster with a good tail wind.

6. Indeed we do! Countdown to feathers flying through the air: 3… 2… 1!

7. 6rabbits says:

I would like to pan the camera around to see the full expression on the cat’s face!

8. Polly want an HMO!

9. LOVE the way the parrot looks so comfortable as it sits (like a human!) on the impossible perch…LOL…looks like it is waiting for a bus…lol

10. and in a second it’ll be asking where the bus came from

11. lol

12. victoreia says:

*giggle*

13. fleurdamour says:
  14. lds7yrs says:

My thought, exactly!!

15. yolanda says:

The parrot knows the cat will regret putting flesh near that dinosaur beak. Claws will meet horn, horn will take flesh. Depending on how much force is required, the cat may lose a toe or two and likely will lose blood. I’ve got a parrot and they’re much scarier than cats!

16. I love how Mr. McParrotson is sitting like a hooman. But methinks he’s about to find out just how angry Mr. McKittyson is. :)

17. Polly will be an ex-parrot soon….

18. is that like rock-paper-scissors?

19. Birdcage says:

Yes, I gotta say as a fellow human-owned-by-a-parrot: my money is on the parrot. Parrots sit where they wanna sit, eat out of the bowl they want to eat from and generally rule the roost. Puddytat may not like it much when Tweetyboid uses his tail as a banquette, but them’s the rules.

20. Fird Birfle says:

ka CHING to Saffron & to MP :)

Signed,
    Pinin’ for the Fjords….

21. I would love to see a “what happened next” picture, because this looks just about ready to go SO wrong…

22. I would love to see a “what happened next” picture, because this looks just about ready to go SO wrong…

23. In the kiti kiti kiti kiti kiti room,
    In the kiti kiti kiti kiti kiti room,
    All the birst sit down with Impending Doom,
    In the kiti kiti kiti kiti kiti room!

24. wuyizidi says:

The catbird seat, I’m in it.

25. Love the smug expression on Mr. McParrotsons face and his little drumstick legs! Looks like a Sesame Street muppet. So cute! ^_^

26. From another parrot owner, I agree – my money’s on the bird. Hell, I have chickens and cats and the 4/5 times the chickens beat the cats (usually in a competition over – rather grimly – chicken-flavored cat food).

27. Word. Or an awkward taxidermy job – the bird looks like it is gonna sit down and poo on the cat.

28. Fird Birfle says: