Let the Games Begin!

Time yet again for athletes from around the world to face the ultimate challenge. Some will walk away champions, others will just… forget what they were doing and chase their tails. Cue the relentlessly majestic inspirational theme music!

Comments

1. omg, the bulldogs on the trampoline!

2. Rachael says:

My favorite will always be the bulldog who insisted on dragging his wading pool inside the house. Love eet!!

3. Chubby puppies on trampoline! I repeat, chubby puppies on trampoline!

4. He was on CO! I think his name was Gus.

5. That cat in the very last scene looks like she got hurt!

6. Saffron says:

My neighbors have a trampoline. I just looked over at it and there are no bulldogs on it. :(

7. Trampoline for the WIN!

8. Rachael says:

I believe you’re right – I have a great big crush on Gus. :)

9. dgerish says:

This made me laugh so hard.

10. All of the anipals were cute, but I think that was my favorite scene, too. They looked like they were having so much fun! Boing boing boing…

11. I’ve seen the full story on the news the time and don’y worry the cat was fine.
    But I think it used up at least 3 of its 9 lives!

12. They ALL deserve gold medals for cuteness.

13. The kitteh on even bars!

14. Was that a tiny life vest I saw on the water skiing skwerl?! If so, that makes it all the cuter. Safety first, people!

15. Fird Birfle says:

Maybe they should have STARTED with those gold medals, and then added honorable menshon medals for the athletic prowess of each ….

16. Fird Birfle says:

PS: Lets agree to give Mike a Gold (medal) for Adverbial Phrases for
    “relentlessly majestic”.

Signed,
    Grammar Geeks R Us,
    President

(Wouldn’t it be hard to be a SECRETARY FOR Geeks R Us??? ;) )

17. Sharon Wilson says:

Kitties running ahead of their owners isn’t that out of the ordinary, and balancing on bars is pretty easy for them.

18. I just love the indoor swimming competition !

19. Of course, Sharon Wilson, kitties do it to show their love for their owners :D

20. I thought they did it to be in a better position to trip them. :mrgreen:

21. Hope hutcherson says:

Tewtally anherable!

22. And yet my furball can’t even keep the litter in the litterbox, her food in her bowl or unerstand simple commands lilke “No” or “Mine!”

23. 6rabbits says:

Yep, that bulldog had quite the dertermination and ingenuity!

24. victoreia says:

Ah, but the rule is “What’s yours is mine!” from the cat’s p.o.v.

25. Victoreia – so very right – they give you get the lethally cute “green eye’d stare”
    Hey – you gonna eat ALL that – there’s someone down here could love a taste
    **sob** mer-row – my Mom does not SHARE – I will not share her my kibble so there now !! Worse still – you get a dead mouse in your slipper for being a meano

26. Oh me too! Love it!! Love it!!