Introducing Mac OSX Maru

We’ve shipped Panther, Tiger, Leopard, and Lion. And we’re proud of those achievements.

Oh…one more thing.

Introducing the Mac OSX Maru. It’s most ambitious OS ever. More features. Fewer hairballs. Just incredible. [hands clasped]

This completely hypothetical OS and encore presentayshe is from Maru’s many fans on The McFacebookersons, natch.

Namaste.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

I could use one of those. My Mac is not working very well. And I’m outta kittehs.

2. There’s only one problem with the Mac OSX Maru.
    As soon as you get it open and out of the box it jumps right back in!

3. Fird Birfle says:

“problem”?? I perceive no PROBLEM wit dat.

Signed,
    An Avowed Maru-er.

4. Clairdelune says:

There’s another problem: How are you going to resist the urge to kiss your new Mac OSX Maru computer on the nose? Repeatedly? While you should be doing some work?

5. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

…the only problem is the “prize” in every box…..

6. Oh. If only . . .

7. Agreed. I might actually buy an Apple product if it came with Maru! :)

8. I kind of have that urger with my iMac as it is. Especially after using a Windows PC at work all day ;o0

9. This is just full of awesome!

10. Cute OS, but not too sure how useful it will be as you’ll never get it out of the box!

11. Ali-Baba says:

The new upgrade takes care of that! It’s touchnose! :-)

12. I thought that looked familiar… Still adorable, though!

13. SlaveToCat says:

Someday when I’m rich and famous I’ll be able to afford a MacMaru.

14. If it really existed, I’d turn in my Windows models for Macs (would do it anyway if my campus supported Macs better).

15. Now this is one unboxing video I’d be interested to see.

16. Or at the very least, with a clean floor. :)

17. fleurdamour says:

Maruckintosh

18. 6ToedCatsRule says:

You’ll never get it out of the box

19. i need one!