Queen Of Cute!

How better to honor Meg, the birthday girl, than with a video made for the Queen Mum on her 100th Birthday?

Meg is nowhere near 100 years old, but certainly deserves the biggest and best of everything. Happy Day, Meg!

Comments

1. Rachael says:

Happy Happy Birfday, Meg! I’m sure you don’t look a day over 90. :)

Thanks for all you do for this site – I think we’d all be lost without it.

2. Fird Birfle says:

*ahem*

“WhEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!111!!!!”

*That is all. Carry on*

3. Bestest Birthday wishes for you Meg!! Thanks for all you do! :)

4. I will never be able to see corgis again without thinking of the Queen parachute jumping with James Bond! :lol:

5. Robin Kiesel says:

Happy, happiest of barkdays!

6. awww haha so cute!!

happy birthday, meg!! i’ve never met you but thanks you you i smile and laugh more every day :D thank you!!

7. Lerrinus says:

Happy Birthday Meg! *hug* :-D

8. Happy Birthday!!!!

9. happy happy birthday Meg! And many many more!
    :)..

10. fleurdamour says:

Happy Bertha Day! And thanks for the Corgis, I was about to request some as part of the current UK Olympics festivities paradigm.

11. Happy Birthday Meg! Thanks for the site that provides joy to so many people!
    I love how that Corgi on the right does nothing until the very end……..

12. Catsquatch says:

HAPPY BIRFDAY MEG!!!
    Hey, waddaminnit….
    Wasnt it your birfday just last year?
    ;D

13. kibblenibble says:

Happy birthday, Meg! Thanks for bringing the Qte!

14. Awww happy birthday Meg!!!!! Hope you have much laughter, joy and Qte this upcoming year in your life :)

15. Theresa says:

Happy Birfday, Megs! The person who brought us all “EHN!” “prosh,” “adorbs,” “tocks,” “KRONSCHE,” NTMTOM, and endless QTE!!!

16. Fird Birfle says:

PS: MEG — how is Goose the Dog??
    We haven’t had a Status Report for at least 5 min or so ….????

17. Hear! here! ;)

18. We are amused.

19. lisaLassie says:

Happy Birthday Meg. Did you take a day off from your arduous job of spending all day looking at hundreds of pictures and vids of one adorable creature after another?

20. lisaLassie says:

OK, Peeps, you don’t see what they’ve done here. Here I was all set to join in the loving tribute to dear Meg when I realized: CO threw a party for Meg with 2 pandas including a bebbeh and DINT INVITE US!!!! Look around, oh cheated ones. No panda in your room. No panda in Mod lounge. We’ve been cheated!

Well, xoxoxo and thanks and many more to you Meg even tho I’ve been robbed!

21. lisaLassie says:

EEEEEK!!! I was so upsset I posted this on the wrong page, roflol.

22. Happy birthday, Meg! Your posts make my day happy!

23. Meg, I hope your birthday is filled with as much happiness as you have brought to all of us!! Which is TONS!!! And I hope Goose is giving you extra birthday wags today! Smooches from your loyal fans!

24. dubyah1 says:

I third that! Although my computer insists those are NOT words, we all know in our minds and hearts that they most certainly are, and just needed someone to define them. And may I repeat the funniest thing I ever heard was a big military muckymuck in dress uniform watching someone struggling on an obstacle course over closed-circuit, and say under his breath, ‘Ehn!’.
    Happy MegDay to us all!

25. happy birthday, meg. you’ll always be our fearless leader.

26. Happy Birthday Meg!
    It´s my boys´ Lugosi and Spider´s 13th birthday today too! :D You can leave the birthday wishes if you like on my latest post on http://www.madcatlady.com :D

27. Sorry, I´m not quite awake yet! That´s http://www.THEmadcatlady.com!!!! ;)

28. Happy, happy birthday, Meg! I hope that one day you will be crowned Meg, Queen of Cute.

29. linnerlu says:

Happy (belated) birthday, Meg! You light up my life.

30. Many belated happy returns, what you do is amazing. Thank you x