Pupcake!

Frosting licker reporting for duty! (tongue drops out) Just in case it might happen to be anyone’s birthday around here?
Anyone? Anyone?

You call it frosting. I call it true loff! C’est magnifique!

Sugar high in 3, 2, 1, Soggydan!

Comments

1. dgerish says:

Very sweet! One hopes it’s a doggy-cake, not a person dessert. But I’m not nuffin’.

2. Looks like it passes inspection!

p.s.: y’all want to see more puppies? a friend is fostering two brothers, 6-wk-old Lab/pit mixes little burritos

3. Puppeh looks totally blissed out in second pic. Not unlike me when I’m eating a proper buttercream frosting.

4. Adorable, tracylee! What does Miss Schnozz think of you nomming their ears?

5. 260Oakley says:

What’s better than a fine lick-eur with desert?

6. 260Oakley says:

I believe the one shown here is Creme de Mutt.

7. I’m not sure I’d eat this same cupcake now that the frosting is nearly gone, but they sure do look tasty.

Happy birfday, Meg! I think I’ll buy myself a cupcake to celebrate, and I hope there are many extra good things coming your way today.

P.S.: Those puppies are so cute, tracylee! Please ask your friend to give them extra hugs and kisses from me.

8. Whoo Hoo ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG !!
    Birthday party for Meg in the mod lounge ALL DAY & night today !

9. cupcakeswirl says:

I love how you always do a birthday picture on my birthday :)

10. Not puppermint schnapps?

11. Oh, she doesn’t seem to mind. I explained the idea of ‘fostering’ to her, that they’re only temporary and it’s my job to help them get accustomed to being a dog. She has offered to help out with that, though, when they get a little older :)
    Might be a good idea, ’cause she’s got a handle on that whole “being a dog” thing.

12. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nahce.

13. Fird Birfle says:

“Anyone? Bueller?? Ferris Bueller??” ;)