Just When You Thought All the Great Rock Band Names Were Taken

Peeps! Let’s hear it for, SCREAMING PUG ROCKET! (wild applause!)

That’s our favorite song, youmongrel!

Comments

1. Wait for meeeeeeeee!

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

That wouldn’t be nice to hear in the middle of the night…

3. Rachael says:

He really is a screaming pug rocket! :) :) :) :)

4. the video editing was hysterical

5. He loves his young hooman!

6. andi in NC says:

Love the patriotic get up at the end!!!

7. They spelled “Screaming” wrong in the title screen. lol cute tho >,<

8. Thistleboo says:

This has to be a pug thing–with ours the game was “Don’t…run!” One of us would hold onto her while someone else posed as if to take off. The magic words were said, she would lose her little pug mind, the person would take off, and then the chase was on! Although like that one, she never quite knew what to do once she actually caught you. XD

9. marthava says:

Gads…that is a laugh riot!

10. It reall is an awesome band name!

11. How fun is that little pug!! Weeeeeeee……love the “explosion” at the end!

12. I dunno, sounds like the name of a punk group to me. ;)

13. I am way too old for them, but I want wheelies.

14. I love Screaming Pug Rocket! I have all their CDs!

15. Fird Birfle says:

or a PUG rock band??? ;)

16. januaryfarmer says:

Liked it alot.

17. Michael says:

Was that spliced together from two scenes? Or is the girl wearing some sort of shoes that you can both run in AND skate with? She appears to be wearing the same clothes throughout the scene, but can those be the same shoes? How do the shoes know whether you want to run or skate? I feel old and out of touch.

18. I can’t help feeling it doesn’t take much for pugs to lose their minds. In a good way! :)

19. Oh gosh, you’ve never seen Wheelies/Heelys? They were a big deal a few years ago. Store used to have signs saying “No Wheelies” or “No Heelys.” And I AM old and out of touch. :D

20. Rachael says:

I’m as old and out of touch as anyone, so I, too, wondered about the shoe/skatey thing. :)

21. There was a band in the ’80s called Screaming Blue Messiahs.
    And the lead singer looked a bit like a pug, too.

22. Thanks, Theresa. I had heard of those shoes but I never realized you could walk or run in them, in addition to skate. Looking at the video again, I guess the girl is running on her toes (not heel and toe) at first, which keeps the wheels out of action.