And Now, Here’s Yakov Smirnoff to Tell That One Joke He Knows

America, what a country! Your rich people, like the Paris Hilton, I always am seeing them carry tiny little dogs. In Russia, tiny little dog carry you!

Comments

1. Theresa says:

Oh hell yeah! THIS! ^^^^^^^ *BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!*

2. What a country….

3. Please will someone translate for us so we can find out just why the heck that kitteh is getting the treatment!? So funny…

4. Kari Callin says:

The canine version of the Fireman’s carry! LOL

5. So, you can herd cats…

6. CathyDee says:

Beat me to it . . . .

7. Basically, she keeps repeating “C’mon, keep carrying it home..” Not an exact translation, but that’s basically what she’s saying. I’m fluent in Russian (although I was born in the U.S. and my parents are from the Ukraine), but that’s the basic jest of what she’s saying.

8. Snoopy would disapprove.

9. OMG! What is happening?
    No really.
    How do you train anything to do THAT?
    *headsplosion*

10. Very impressed. Cat doesn’t even look like they mind…

11. HAHAHA! I love how the cat is so chill about the whole thing.

12. wannadance says:

i know, that is really amazing and funny. how limp and jello cats can become when called upon to allow embarrasing tricks. jasmine would claw that dogguh to bits. she looks innocent and sweet but can lunge and chew…

13. wannadance says:

sedation?

14. a Russian says:

Yep, that’s exactly it. “Come, bring her home. Home, home, take her home… Home, home, come on… etc”

15. cute…

16. :lol: The cat is just going along for the ride and letting that little dog do all the work :lol: Thank you for the translation :D It is good to know a second language :D

17. Bring her home – I was looking for the Michael Ball version of a song like that – from the musical of Les Miserables – “bring her home bring her home – she is only a cat” – @.Wannadance mine bit everyone excepting me. If anyone walked by her she “Fzzsstt’d” at them and scampered to me for “protection”

18. This is just speculation and I don’t know, but perhaps the cat is elderly? If the kitty can’t move fast then the doggie may have been trained to help cart her around.

19. “Honey, can you go fetch the cat ……” Dogs are so intelligent. (And adorable)

20. a good exercise in demonstrating the Floppehness of Felines

21. viera catlady says:

WTF? i love how the dog shoves the kitty into the house. definitely herding that furry feline.

22. snorglepup says:

Giving her a piggy-back. .err, kitty-back ride.

23. Rachael says:

That is seriously one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.

24. Mamabear says:

“Floppehness o’ Felines”! I LOVE eet.

25. Blue Footed Booby says:

Growing up, we taught our labrador all kinds of odd tricks by accident, like “bite daddy.” Basically he liked making us laugh, so if we laughed when he did something, he’d do it again. I suspect this is how the catcarry happened.

26. Pickles says:

I laughed harder than I laughed all day, but I’ve only been awake for like 20 minutes…

27. Fird Birfle says:

*looking for skippymom here*

28. Fird Birfle says:

I am, ‘ow you say, “lovingk thees” ….. :)

Signed,
    Big, goofy grin on mah face.

29. Adorable! I think that’s the kittys doggy-mommy and they probably started to do that when the kitty as a baby.

30. Mom – I swear – it followed me home all by himself! Can I please keep it??

31. well hellow there, howland owl :)

32. dgerish says:

I was thinking the same thing! Is the goggie in training with the local fire dept?

33. Rachael says:

Love eet!! :)

34. RINEE RABBEE

35. OM gosh, this is hilarious. Perfect for the Monday morning blues. hahahahahahaha

36. I can’t stop laughing. Thank you CO.

37. Priceless!!! This will definitely be going viral.

38. But, but, you didn’t tell us what the dog did when you told him to ‘bite daddy”. He didn’t REALLY bite, did he???? 8O

39. lisaLassie says:

One of those times when you can’t believe your own eyes.

40. I love eet, too! I think we need more examples here on CO. Great video!

41. I went from “Is that a cat?!” to “Is that a cat LETTING THIS HAPPEN?!”

42. my mum was cackling becuase she knew what was being said and was so excited. lol

43. emmberrann says:

Ace Pogo the Possum reference there, Sharpy!

44. methinks the internest should pay due homage to the best username of all time, Churchy LaFemme. :) in fact, our own Fird Birfie is the champeen of alternative spelling, like Herr Kelly. mayhaps it is the FL climate?

45. Fird Birfle says:

deed sumbuddy rahng???

46. why yes, it seems the big fromage has requested the pleasure of your old quaintance!