Welcome To The Meelk Bar

Pull up a bar stool and get you some. I’ll throw in the purring for free.

Well captured Furrtographer!

Comments

1. Sasha's Mum says:

Love the one on the left, under momma’s front paw. Meelks or sleeps, the great kitteh dilemma!

2. dubyah1 says:

Tinee t’irstee tabbees!

3. Theresa says:

I LERVE a patchwork of kittehs. :D

4. awww, the one at the far left is too tietie for milkees

5. Saffron says:

OMG kittayns!111!!1!!!!!1!!!1!1!!!111

6. 1…2….3..4…5 ? kittehs ? That’s what I call a passel of purrrrrrfection !

7. That was one serious milk truck – BTW, the one on the far left is the first kitty shown on my site http://www.thefurrtographer.com

8. Kimberly says:

I WANT A VIDEO OF THIS. With sound, so we can hear all the purring and cheeping.

9. That’s either a very small momcat or some BIG kitties to still be nursing! They need to give mom a break! Reminds me of our Kit: when she had kittens, she was a very indulgent mom. I don’t think she ever made any attempt to wean them. The one kitty we kept was still nursing when he was almost as big as her. Then he continued to ‘pretend’ nurse from our big male cat (who also allowed it).

10. You can see all the pics here – the tomcat is medium sized I think. http://www.thefurrtographer.com/Other/Mission-Cat-Kitten-Bonanza/16639386_4WLpmx#!i=1254224017&k=2MSRJzC

11. CO lurker says:

Probably mom is hoping for the cover of time magazine….

12. Josh, those are some awesome pictures and those cats are so adorable. Thanks for sharing!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

IM(H?)O, theez mama-san is in need of a co-mama-san. Maybe a resident cow.
    Or a daily milk truck delivery.

SUMfin.

14. fleurdamour says:

Well, someone has to say it:

Itty bitty kittie titties!

I’ll just sit here quietly and wait to be moderated.

15. too funny :)

16. 6rabbits says:

Agree! *searches internet for rentable cows*

17. 6rabbits says:

They are all so cute! I couldn’t imagine picking just one! :-)

18. victoreia says:

*sigh* I miss having itty bitty kittehs around……My two are all grown up and “way too mature for that kinda stuff, Mom.”

19. That’s why I now have 7 cats ! I couldn’t pick just one to keep !

20. skippymom says:

hahahahahhahaha

21. Some of these kittens look a bit big to be from the same litter as the one under mama’s paw. Do we have some intruders from another leader stealing some milk? XD

22. I am the same way when it comes to a litter of kitties, Mudbug :D I will take them all :D

23. Same here :D

24. I like the little tabby who looks like he might grow up to be a bit thick. I really like ‘not so smart’ kitties. They’re…unique.

25. Ruffian9 says:

Beautiful kits, beautifum mum. I SO very much want to adopt 2 brother kits from the same litter.

26. 6rabbits says:

You would love my friend’s cat, Tribble. He’s not 2 tacos short of a combo platter, there IS no platter! He is the inspiration for the phrase “the lights are on, but no one’s home.” BUT… he is the cuddliest, sweetest, funniest cat ever! (We think he was deprived of oxygen at birth since his brother is fine. My friend found them in her garage nearly dead approx. 2 days old and raised them.)