Oscar and Felix: You gonna eat that?

Here’s a true Odd Couple. You’ve got Mr. Slobberknocker on the right, folds and all. Clearly Oscar. Then on the left, Mr. T clearly exhibits persnickety tendencies of Felix. The staredown at the end has been certified MaxProsh® by Inspector B.

This slobbery gem from MrHutchy666.

Comments

1. fleurdamour says:

The tortoise and the stare

2. this is both adorable and hilarious!

3. “Ok, I’ll wait for you to finish, to be polite.
    “I’m waiting.
    “I’m waiting.
    “I’m – oh this is ridiculous”

4. NOOOOO! says:

Um, I don’t think that those types of tortoises are supposed to eat anything but veggies and the occasional fruit…

5. Rebecca says:

A Poem by Karen Shephard’s Dog, Birch in ‘Unleashed: Poems by Writers’ Dogs’

“You gonna eat that?
    You gonna eat that?
    You gonna eat that?

I’ll eat that.”

6. This reminds of when I give my cats their Temptation treats (aka kitty crack) on the kitchen floor – the fastest eaters will sometimes snag a few from the slower eaters. :)

7. I dole out Dusty’s one at a time, spread around her (and sometimes under her…) That slows her down, and is fun to watch when she smells that there’s one left, but she can’t see it.

Just a little kitty-and-human nightly ritual…

8. Kari Callin says:

I see the dog couldn’t handle the cuteness either and had to walk away! Lolol

9. Tort obvy a connoisseur of the Cheerios because he knows that they must first be sniffed and their aroma enjoyed. Then you nibble off a leetle bit, swirl it around in your mouth/beak to release the essences and then swallow.
    Just gulping the Cheerios quickly? Not this gourmand!

10. Is he…?
    Is that turtle is eating the same thing I am?
    No it can’t be!
    They wouldn’t feed me turtle food would they?
    That’s just wrong! I’m out of here!

11. Noooo… If you’re anything like as cute as these two when you’re eating, you have to stay and let us watch!!

12. Why did the dog stare like that @ 0:26 .. A wee bit uncomfortable. :D

13. 8O You realise I was speaking as the dog in the video right?

14. Cute, of course, but just a warning – dogs and turtles should NEVER be left alone together – turtles are defenseless against dogs who want to chew on them.

15. That was my first thought, as well. Here’s a really great website with info. about what to feed and NOT feed tortoises. I was surprised and dismayed to find out that watermelon wasn’t good for them since I’ve fed it to my desert tortoise years ago. =/

16. gmarie3 says:
  17. Fird Birfle says:

Um Mod’s??? I would wish to suggest Yet Another New Tag.

“Slobbery”.

Alternatively, you have neglected us by not attaching the Tag of “I’m Going to Eat You”.

Signed,
    Permanently emotionally scarred.

*snif*

18. ams1001 says:

My boycat has to be given his treats first so he is distracted while girlcat gets hers on the other side of the room. :)

19. victoreia says:

*snicker*

20. Clearly not – I thought it was your breakfast – you ‘muricans and your times differences always confuse me! *slaps forehead*