Mood Swings 2.0

Earlier this month we showed you a totally outrageous Bebeh Trunkster (new term) splashing around on the beach. Here’s Round Two!

There are no words, John Lindie.

Comments

1. The Original Jane says:

Oh my, is this the Victoria’s Secret Swimsuit edition or a Playboy (Playgirl? not sure) spread?

2. This Truckasaurus frolicking on the beach is MUCH more cute than some of those scary celebrity bikini photoes *shudder*

3. The Original Jane says:

And I must have missed any comments that we have a new contributor, Brinke – hi!

4. Brinke? Well nice to meet you Brinke!

5. Lewis n" Clark says:

I see more of a TV exercise show going on here…”ah….one..ah…two………………

6. lisaLassie says:

Hello, Brinke. Congratulations on becoming a part of Cute Overload. So to do your job you must spend hours a day looking at photo after photo of outrageously cute animals? With an occasional video thrown in. And YOU got the job and I DINT!!!??? Can you tell me where the justice is in that????

But I digress. You did not read all of the rules of your new job. All baby elephants must immediately be given to me. Plus baby sloths. And gophers. Please add porcupines, hedgehogs, turtles, miniature horses, guinea peegs, donkees, goats, sheep, gorillas, prairie dogs, zebras….etc.

Thank you.

7. phred's mom says:

Looks like the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition – but
    much cuter, IMHO!

8. No. You caaaaaan’t have them.

9. I want to frolic on the beach with a baby Heffalump!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heffalump

10. Am I the first to give that belleh a raspberry ! WHOO HOO !!!
    Welcome Brinkie ! Care to join me for a raspberry ? ;oD

11. lisaLassie says:

I must. I must have them. It’s in the roolz.

12. How does a baby elephant afford a nice beach vacation, but I can’t?

13. Just Me says:

Those darn papaparazziiiesss……. I thought that was a private beach. Last time I go all nude on the beach. :\

14. Welcome Brinke :)
    This is Redonkulous! I want to be at the beach where baby lellophants frolick and play!

15. victoreia says:

Get in line, honey!

16. victoreia says:

I never find heffalumps on the beaches where I live! *pouts*

*whispers* Not that I ever go to the beach…..

17. Agent99 says:

Oh, the joy!
    THE JOY I tell you!
    Life is good.

18. Oh sweetie. Go find your mum and go home or up to your hotel room. There’s a big storm coming and you don’t want to get your trunk wet. You know how hard it is to get it to go straight in humidity.

19. I realize that pretty much all baby animals are playful, but I had no idea baby elephants are THIS playful. He must have been watching puppy or otter videos and thought “That looks like more fun than remaining on all fours all the time.” We need a new Henry Mancini, except this time instead of Baby Elephant Walk it’ll be Baby Elephant … whatever the heck that is.

20. Red Toenails says:

Somebody needs a spankin’ on their boo boo.

21. ElishaB. says:

How did they ever just this guy to the beach? And why?
    Maybe this is a shoot for America’s Next Top Model…..where’s Tyra and especially Nigel? ;)

22. Leilani says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, full-body backscratch! It don’t get no better . . .

23. Saffron says:

Bebeh elephant is smizing and modeling trunk to toe.

24. Rachael says:

At least he’s not wearing a Speedo, thank the good lord. :)

25. skippymom says:

I was just coming here to say that, but you beat me to it!

26. Hi guys. I’m the culprit that took the pictures. I believe it’s a ‘she’ despite my referral to ‘he’ on the original Flickr uploads, and the reason for the frolicking is that she is drying off after a swim in the sea. Glad you enjoy…

27. Why am I the only one who wants to grow a giant hand and give that rolling sweety a big old tummy rub?

28. Beach yoga for sure!

29. OMGarsh!!! This Loliphant bebbeh sweetie has fine, downy fooziness all over her hed; Just perfect for petting: so all’s I need is a stepladder and a ticket to Purrmuda, or whatever idyllic isle this lovely liddol Loli is lolling around on…… :lol:

30. Good job, sir! :D Adorable!

31. With “endangerment” an omnipresent fear, it is wonderful to see wildlife that appears happy and safe. Where in the world is this scene?

32. It would be nice to know where. I think of elephants as living inland, but I guess there’s no reason they have to; Africa and India both have very long coastlines and I’m sure Asian elephants live on islands that are almost ALL coastline. More generally, I never think of land animals playing in salt water because they can’t drink it, and they get the salt on them (and presumably it’s no better for their skin and hair than it is for ours, which is why humans take showers when they get out of the ocean). So this is intriguing behavior in addition to being cute.

33. Draw me like one of your French girls!