I Admit It, I Took The Last Banana.

This little Wild Man Of Borneo is totally nailed and he knows it. Still bet he skates, though.

You can learn more ’bout these wonderful friends here.

Comments

1. Check out the wheelbarrow little guys at the website!

2. 260Oakley says:

What a wonderful orangu-hang-dog look.

3. “The lack of banannah in his keepers hand made Mr. Fyzzypants very sad indeed. And there was no way he could hide his feelings.
    And the worst part? His keeper didn`t seem to care! She was even smiling at him!
    What kind of sick world are we living in when people STOP caring about banannah`s?
    All these thoughts run through Mr. Fuzzypants head while he looked at that keeper of his, and he started to plot his revenge. It may or may not inclodd poop. He wasn`t sure yet…”

4. You beat me to it cal. I saw the same thing and immediately ran to my garage to see if my wheelbarrow was full of baby orangutans. Alas no, which might be for the better since I’d get nothing done EVER if it did.

5. Red Toenails says:

I sorry. I dood it.

6. I love the gal’s expression. She clearly adores this little peanut. What a precious little guy.

7. Rachael says:

The words. They elude me. Haul out the Hello Kitty defrib… defib… heart thingie, stat! I feel a big swoon coming on. *thud*

8. SlaveToCat says:

Hheheehehehe. That little guy looks like my 91 year old dad, but with longer arms and a bit more hair.

Picking up around the house and yard work would be sooo much easier if I had arms that long.

9. Funny, I just got a free app with a bunch classic stories and I just finished re-reading Edgar Allan Poes Murder in the rue Morgue, I hadn’t read it last in school.
    And now I look at this sweet baby and think (SPOILER sorry if you’ve never read the story) how could he cast an orangutan as a violent and savage muderer?

10. sleekityin says:

What a wee sweetie but guess who’s headed for the naughty step.

11. Fird Birfle says:

Hooks Rachael up.
    Gives her a Big Pink Teddy Beauw wif a Glossy Pink Bow.

*begins searching for the nearest electricity plug*

12. Fird Birfle says:

Naw, I think Brinke is right. From the look on his Gal’s face, that orang is prolly gonna be given a Baked Alaska to go ‘long with the nanner.

13. Apparently, he’s been snacking on more than just a few bananas.

14. Funny! I love monkeys. You want to embrace this paunchy! LOL

Kisses and purrrs,
    Khenay, Gordon and Ana.

15. From the expression on the woman’s face, I think his cuteness is having the desired effect of making her forget all about his misdeeds.

16. Hey little guy, turn that face on me & I’ll give you an entire bunch !
    Puppeh dog eyes NO FAIR ! There’s no way to resist ‘em !!!!

17. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I would imagine that back in Poe’s day, the only orangutans he’d seen were full-grown ones in circuses or traveling exhibits, probably conditioned to behave wild to put a little thrill into people. If he’d seen a baby like this one, that story would never have been written! :)

My dad used to sing a song about “The Wild Man from Borneo has just come to town.” That’s all I remember, and I couldn’t find anything online about it, except an unrelated song by Kinky Friedman.

18. NormallyLurksOnly says:

It is said, under many variations of course, among zookeepers that if you give a chimp a screwdriver, it will throw it at you, If you give a gorilla a screwdriver, it will either ignore it or be scared of it. If you give an orang a screwdriver, it will hide it until everyone is gone, then let itself out of its enclosure, then let all of its friends out too.

Looking at this little guy, this is not surprising.

19. Just remember, these guys have opposable thumbs. Check out these young gorillas

Just days after a poacher’s snare had killed one of their own, two young mountain gorillas worked together Tuesday to find and destroy traps in their Rwandan forest home, according to conservationists on the scene.

Don’t be fooled by the innocent face!

20. Awwww, give the little guy a break. He’s really, REALLY sorry!

21. Mamabear says:

Any more of these and we’ll have to have a “disapproving orangutan” tag.

22. That tum is close to being blorp!

23. ams1001 says:

Is there another orangutan behind the person?!

24. Wow, that is seriously a knuckle-dragger. See how the orang’s hands reach the ground?

25. He probably had never seen one. He also might have mixed them up with gorillas, who have an unwarranted reputation for violence and a much bigger size.

26. Killer Klown says:

What about a Pongid-Paunch tag?

27. It’s so wonderful to see how much people love this photo! The orangutans need our help! Please visit the Orangutan Outreach website to learn more about orangutans… They are critically endangered in the wild and Orangutan Outreach is working to help protect them and care for them in centers like the one in the photo…. {:(|} http://redapes.org
    Reach out and save the orangutans!
    Adopt an orangutan today! http://redapes.org/adopt