Heaveh Duteh Cutehs

Bring on the burly bully blorpitudinous blorp!

And check who’s pushing the bully buggy at 3:37! Big Momma is all, “They aint heavy, they my bullies!”

Fave Frame:

This blorp brought to you by Suburban Bullies.

Comments

1. Theresa says:

I’ve seen this! And it nearly killed me the first time!

2. CHUB, SPLAYAGE, and WUBBA-WUBBA-WUBBA on the puppy tummies…ahhhh. :-)

3. My Fav Frame is the belleh rub at 3:09!!!

4. skippymom says:

Hovertext: Yoda, the English toff version?

5. never before have i seen such unbridled blorpage!

6. Mine, too! Bulleh belleh!

7. elenion says:

I was ded at the word “blorpitudinous”.

8. And the doxies (?) in the snow just about did me in :~) I may never recover now :~) BTW, where is my Hovertext? :~(

9. Waddle, waddle. Lie down and splay in the grass. Waddle waddle, pant pant, waddle splay waddle. Side eye at :45, waddle, splay pant. Tummy rub. Round belleh, chub chub, waddle splay. Whew! It’s SUCH hard work to be a wrinkly little puppeh!! :D

10. Fleurdamour says:

Engage blorp engines, full blorp speed ahead.

Aye, aye, Captain, blorp factor 10!

11. dgerish says:

I thought the tiny barkings were the best until the belly rub. Then I reconsidered.

12. She cannot take much more of this “cuteness” Captain!

13. aww Bulldogs! Makes me think of Bianca Romijn Stamos-OConnell Ostrosky Stern.

14. chubtockular Puppeh bref !!!!!

15. Sausages with legs!!! NOM

16. At 1:10 – *bitebite*
    “ARF! You sir, are a cad. This is behavior up with I will not put! ARF!” *bitebitebitebite* “Take that, you heathen.”

17. Saffron says:

As a diehard Patriots fan I must nuff this vid because they are playing with a Giants football.
    *sigh*
    :D

18. Rachael says:

Holy guacamole! If that vid doesn’t push you over the edge, nothing will. Just checking to see if my health insurance covers qte rehab.

19. My friend is fostering two six-week-old lab/pit mix puppehs (they’re brothers)
    and though they roll around and have widdle puppeh tummehs (ahem..), they’re not nearly as blorpy as these little guys! I think we need to fatten ‘em up :)

(and yes – when I saw them, the first thing I did was go for the ears)

20. hahaha this is perfect – I usually think of bulldogs wearing a monocle, anyway :)

21. What a great way to start the day. I loved the music, too!

22. I wuz cheated! I have that same rolling garden cart, but mine didn’t come with all that blorpitudinousness! I WANT MY PUPPEHS! :)

23. Fird Birfle says:

WINS

24. Fird Birfle says:

*sad*

Black Box of deth. In the sense that the vid. duzzn’t run on this junky
    equipment / compooter lab/ my apts.

*sad.

(but at least the still shot is there!!!)

25. Fird Birfle says:

I leave this as a Consolation Prize to mahself and
    ennybuddy else who might enjoy eet:

26. I’m being party-pooper again, but honestly I don’t understand why we humans had to create a dog like that! Too much skin, too short legs, respiratory difficulty. Was it really necessary?! *sigh*

27. Sasha's Mum says:

Tongue-hance not needed in this vid — these tongues come pre-hanced!

(p.s., in addition to the belleh rubs, I was ded at the 0:45 mark when the little guy was trying to hide in the grass, side-eye and all)

28. prinsasbeans says:

1:16 – sibling chew toys. mutual-like.

29. prinsasbeans says:

J- they are already here, and can’t be sent back, so just enjoy the the roly-poly, blorps for what they are.

Many puppies are born “deformed” and emerge as wonderful adults and vice versa, even muttages-types.

30. They can’t be sent back…but we could mercifully let the breed die out. Meanwhile I will enjoy their incredible preciousness.

31. I like the grandma lady with the white bob! I want my hair like that. Oh, wait, my hair is like that, just not white yet. One day it will be white and I will rule.

32. tweetie says:

Meet the Snorfs.

33. victoreia says:

You mean they don’t?!?!?

34. O.M.G! After nearly 50 years, they’re still H.O.T!

35. prinsasbeans says:

36. This video is adorable, but it makes me nervous. Bulldogs are low tolerance heat dogs, especially puppies. Those little guys look awfully hot.