Halp! Mah Food Is Excapin!

You come back here, food! Ah ain’t done with you!

UPDATE: Thanks to all who found alternate links to this video. Here’s another link in case the first one doesn’t work.

1. No video… :(

2. Removed. :(

3. :cry:

4. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG ! No baby “porky pie” !

5. MeNotHim says:
  6. rescue gal says:

Thank you! That gave me a big smile. Wiley little suckers, those watermelon pieces are. :)

7. Aaarrrggghhh – blocked at work!

8. Me too!

9. Is it our friend Teddy?

10. I was hoping, but no. Babeh porc-er was not at all talkative.

11. Halp! Mah Baby Porcupine Video Is Excapin!

12. No, it’s not Teddy, and we’re terribly sorry about the loss of the video. Please follow the link provided by MeNotHim above while I look for a replacement.

14. Fird Birfle says:

hmmm. This entire thread seems to be becoming quite the exercise in existentialist porcupineage.

The video does not seem to exist. “NotMike” instructs us to use a link by “MeNotHim” and then Theresa tells us we will not regret it.

15. That bebeh looks soft. How old are they when they get stickery?

16. Fird Birfle says:

I second this qwershtyun. Most interestingk aspect.

17. Alice Shortcake says:

He already sounds like Cousin It!

18. UPDATE: Replacement versions of the video have been found, post updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. To anyone who can’t see these at work, we apologize, but it looks like this is the best we can do on this one.

19. NTMTOM – what on earth do you expect people to DO at work all day? WORK??!!

20. You’re awesome! Eet’s adorable!

21. I can see it YEAHHH!!
    He is adorable and much less grumbely than Teddy

22. Legotech says:

Who knew bebeh porkypinez waz so cute!!???

23. CathyDee says:

I can’t tell if those sounds are being made by the mini-Teddy or by the giggly human holding the camera!

24. Huh…I guess I assumed that the giggles were the hooman.

25. Fird Birfle says:

Maybe his/ her peeps could get a few shiskebab sticks and he could hold the watermelon captive a bit longer ???

26. 260Oakley says:

Fird, this bebeh comes equipped with his own shishkebab sticks!

27. Fird Birfle says:

An Excellent point. (get it? “POINT”???)

I had actually fur-gotten that, about little Teddy wannabee, when I wrote my note. :)

28. How do you pet a porcupine?…..very carefully!

29. Bebeh porc’s: “Right lady! You laffs at me I’m comin’ for you next!”

PS Where oh where is Teddy? He is my hands down favourite critter on CO.

30. 260Oakley says:

Perhaps this little guy would have better luck with a slice of porcu-pineapple.

31. omg! i was laughing, then i heard the lady stifling her laughter, and it just made it even funnier. so cute and silly!!

32. januaryfarmer says:

33. Teddy’s cousin?

34. dubyah1 says:

St. Patrick’s Teddy!

35. Thanks for posting this- I really wanted to see Teddy after that video!!! :)

36. dubyah1 says:

I felt the same way. Apparently Teddy has raised the bar so high that when I see a pic of a porcupine, I demand that it croons and converses: ‘Is that pretty good?’ ‘Not bad!’