And they call eet, Munkee Love…

“Oh, my leetle flower, I have a flower just for you.”

Chipmunk salutatshunz headed over to Connie.

Comments

1. I tried to think of the best accompaniment.

2. 260Oakley says:

Ms. Munk says: Thanks, but no thanks. I’m waiting for the Scarlet Chipernel.

3. Oh cut it out! This is beyond sweet. Love this.

4. A flower ? A FLOWER ????

5. I knew that pic looked familiar.

6. …for…for…for ME???!!

7. SlaveToCat says:

Stop picking flowers Ralphie!!! Your going to poke your eye out.

8. phred's mom says:

‘Shopped, fersure. Nonetheless, very very cyoot.

9. I will not question the cute picture.
    I will not question the cute picture.
    I will not question the cute picture.

10. Theresa says:

Or as the Cheezburger caption said, “I can haz gurlfrend?”

11. Theresa says:

My five year old niece got a lecture from my brother about picking flowers out of their neighbor’s yard. He gave her this whole big spiel about how hard they worked on their garden, and how much they loved their flowers, and Fee just said, airily, “I doubt that.” :P

12. Theresa says:

Put your hands up!

13. SlaveToCat says:

lololololololllllooolol.

14. bob drummond says:

I find it hard to believe that this picture is real and not photoshopped !!! It’s so unbelievable !!!…and yet ?

15. 6rabbits says:

KNEW I had seen it before! :-)

16. The clump of greenery on the right is an identical copy of the one to its left. Not to mention the entire left chipmunk was shopped in.

17. Mamabear says:

Nay, it is not shopped. When a boy chipmunk falls in love with a girl, this is the typical response. If it happens in the fall, then an acorn is usually substituted.

I refuse to believe that this is not real. Also, he owns a green 1978 4 door, Plymouth Fury Salon that he saved and saved to by to take her out on their first date in. They will grow up, marry in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at a local state park, have 2 perfect boys, a successful family business, and live happily ever after. :D

18. Mamabear says:

Is the mod lounge’s filter super sensitive or am I using too many words? I have been sent here a lot lately.

19. It is Photoshopped, both flower and the ‘munk on the left… per his wife’s request, the photographer put the flower in the little guy’s paw (see his comment here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4durt/1685292933/#comment72157602643348955), though I don’t know when the flower recipient got put in there! Still, a cute result :-)

20. When I saw the title of that video, I was expecting Fiddler on the Roof sped up.

21. Well, they’re Golden Mantled Ground Squirrels, not chipmunks, but they’re still cute!

22. Rachael says:

He luffs me, he luffs me not. He luffs me!!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

Me likes.

24. fleurdamour says:

Romantically disappointed ‘munk heads back to monastery.

25. ScoutsMom says:

Sharon, chipmunks and ground squirrels are one and the same. They are part of the marmot family, and chipmunks are the smaller ones with the stripes on their backs. They are very popular in Pennsylvania where we are happy to call them chipmunks. I have a family that lives in my retaining wall and my cats love to watch the little ones play in the yard.