The Fast ‘n’ The Furry-ous

Zoom Zoom.

[Little puffs of smoke from each little paw.]

Love that foldabuhl fur, Attack of the Cute.

Comments

1. Jenn from SC says:

Gah, he left his tail behind!

2. VVVRRRROOOOOOMMMM!!!! I love the look of intense concentration on the puppeh’s face.

3. He’s a pup, a pup with big dreams. They laughed at him, but he’s in training and he’ll show them. IDITAROD, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ohmigod the chub!

5. [... Chariots of Fire music playing ...]

6. Fird Birfle says:

META-wrinkles!!!!

7. Rachael says:

I think he’s trying to outrun his wrinkularity. :)

8. Red Toenails says:

Him skeered!

9. Did you notice? He’s actually balancing all that adorable blopitude on just one chubby leg!

10. 260Oakley says:

Oooh, I didn’t know the new Mini Pooper had come out!

11. Cuteness! I am choosing a breed of dog to have a new member in the family. This is certainly on the list! =)
    Give the same willingness to take home!

12. Oakley does it again! (wild applause)

13. sorry to link-bomb this, but THIS is a thing of wondrous cute: http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/service-puppy-cam Holly’s half dozen; golden retriever and her six puppies, all of whom will become service dogs for veterans. Puppies are now in toddler stage (lots of toddling, lots of wobbling). It streams 24 hours, as far as I can tell.

14. prinsasbeans says:

back wrinklelage + leg chubbulars + short noselage + nommable earage. i’m certain there’s a cute violation for excessivenes . . .

15. Heck with Downard Facing Dog, try the new Running Forward Facing Dog.

16. Rachael says:

Color me green with envy. Do you want to let us help you decide on a breed? I’m sure you’ll get lots of input (maybe even more than you want). :)

17. A pup with his eyes on the prize!

18. Am I just terrible for imagining a, *ahem* different type of puff of smoke than those emanating from the chubby legs? Like the type you get when you make a strategic s to r switch in the title of this post?
    …or am I just proving that my mental age is about 5?

19. fleurdamour says:

Per-pet-ual motion

20. fleurdamour says:

Souped up scoop up

21. He’ll show those huskies what fast is!

22. doomchild says:

Those pesky huskies will meet him eye-to-eye… when the huskies run for the finish line, and he runs back from it for his second lap.

23. I can just hear those tiny little velvety pads hitting the ground with barely a sound, and puppy breath furiously panting. I ruff that pup…

24. That was the same thing *I* said. GMTA tracylee.
    I want to nom the puppeh so bad!…that looks like a Boxer, but does anyone know for sure??

25. bwahahahah :)

26. That took me waaaay too long to get.
    fart. it’s fart.

27. Jen Deyan says:

I love this puppy. I’m heartbroken that I can not cuddle him on a daily basis.

28. Chubular ZOOM !!!!!!!!!

29. Fird Birfle says:

*Starts working on my sign; gets out the crayolas and the construction paper*

Might I please, urgently, suggest the following??

GIT A BRITTANY or an ENGLISH SPANIEL. T’EY ARE BEYOND AWESOMENESS.

Signed,
    Pretty Much Biassed, due to blissful
    childhood experiences with a canine quadruped named Skipper.

*nostalgic sigh of contentment*

PS: For Instance: Every year, when the film the Wonderful Wizard/ Oz was broadcast on network television [pre-cable tv here], Skipper protected me from the Wicked Witch of the West :) …..

30. Kelleh Blue Book! *ded*

31. Fird Birfle says:

This model has a removable tailio for a more-aerodynamic airflow.

Hence the “VRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM”.

32. lds7yrs says:

That was totally the soundtrack I heard too!!!

33. This darling little chub is a Chinese Shar-Pei pup.