Kaaa – BOOM!

Earth is constantly being bombarded by meowteors. Every once in a while, one hits and leaves its mark.

Just think of it as going out with a bang, Picture Girl.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Each cat with their own bowl, all facing in the right direction! How did they do eet?

2. 19! Someone’s got me beat!

3. If I tried that with my 10, there’d be some serious hissing and spitting. Some of mine just do not like each other – they do ok as long as they don’t get too close…

4. Saffron says:

Seriously!! I have 5 kittehs and they never line up like that…feeding time of gushy noms is a free for all.

5. And soooo neat! I think its staged ;)

6. I’m in awe.

This is beyond herding cats, it’s synchronized cat feeding! I think that it should be an Olympic sport.

7. Marianne says:

This is amazing! I have to separate my three into different rooms or else they will shove each other frrom bowl to bowl and then start fighting. And look at that spotless floor, even with 18 cats! Must be one of those Japanese “Cat-fes.” (I don’t know how to put the accent up there–if it ain’t on the keyboard, I don’t use it.)

8. Marianne says:

No, wait, there are 19 cats! I missed one in the NE sector! Okay, that’s officially a “crazy cat-lady” situation!

9. dubyah1 says:

Pokes hole in own plasma screen by trying to remove the cat-hair over the “its mark”, asks ModGods for halp.

10. LOL!

11. fleurdamour says:

I knew cats had a secret society! The Kittilumminati.

12. Fleurdamour says:

PS – The film version, starring Tomcat Cruise and Nicole Kitman.

13. mindadale says:

Seriously, how are there not piles of cat fur everywhere? Weird.
    Also, “I want to go to there.”

14. SlaveToCat says:

OOH how I want to rub cat nip and tuna all over my body and just lie in the middle of all those adorable kittehs. Just one giant cat pile of purring kittehs.

Did I just type that out loud?!

15. dottiebj says:

16. Wow, the ModGods work quickly and in meowsterious ways, their wonders to purrform.

*greedily looks about for winning lottery numbers, keys to a Triumph Spitfire [plane, car AND motorcycle], and a snow leopard / sloth sanctuary with very separate environments.*

17. Was this a cat party at Maru’s house ’cause look at how clean that floor is!

18. psst, I think the white ‘cat’ at 5 o’clock is really a furball.

19. Years ago my grandparents had a mess of kittens in their yard, thanks to some local ferals. My grandfather would feed them all at once using a pizza tray covered in kibble — same orderly circular effect, fewer dishes to wash.

Oh — and judging by the photos here on CO, nearly everyone’s house is cleaner than mine. Seriously, how is that floor possible with that many kitties?

20. mindadale says:

Oh, cool. Part of the cat synchronization involves disguising their own refuse as one of them. Clever, in a scary kind of way.

21. mindadale says:

Oh, I have a friend who just inherited a house that comes with a mess of feral (but fixed) kitties. She apparently is committed to feeding them whenever they wander in from the woods behind the house (as the previous owner did). I’ll have to let her know of this handy method!

22. A: I love that the marmies are hanging together. B: these people must have the world’s most ginormous cat box (shudders) and c: the must have to vacuum every hour, on the hour!

23. Beth covered in cat hair says:

I know! I have four cats and there is fur EVERYWHERE! Maybe they are all fake…they don’t shed then. That’s it.

24. My problem is the lack of siamese representation. Siam Represent!!!

Also, what the heck is that at 5 o’clock? Looks like the Abominable Snowman’s pet cat.

25. Ali-Baba says:

Yeah, but the voices in my head agree with you, so it’s ok! ;-)

26. Ali-Baba says:

Meownty Python stages an all cat production of Spamalot, coming soon to a theatre (if the cats feels like it) near you! ;-)
    “I hiss in your general direction!”

27. Clairdelune says:

I bow to your prowess!

28. Fird Birfle says:

Dinner at Saffron’s
    residence = “Let’s geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhht ready
    tooooooooo ruuuuuuuumble!!!! :)

29. Clairdelune says:

I think I saw this on a show on Animal Planet about the Japanese “Cat Cafe” — a purrfectly clean, lovely place where catless folk go to amuse the kitties, admire and bask in feline purrfection while eating a delightful piece of cake with their tea. In other words, a little slice of heaven. =)

30. I get to do this every day at naptime: me + 6 feline babies all swirled up together on the bed. It’s heavenly.

31. Clairdelune says:

These kittehs were raised in a disciplined environment in Japan, where everything is in its place including people and kittehs.

32. skippymom says:

I don’t have enough cats.

33. Nanette says:

Okay, the ones at 12:30, 3:00 and 3:30 do not look like cats to me.

34. Nanette says:

I’m sure they prolly are, but don’t they look kinda funny?

35. fleurdamour says:

Art-kit circle

36. fleurdamour says:

:) Il-litter-ati? Illu-meow-ti? And their symbol is an unfinished purr-amid.

37. bob drummond says:

TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM …………

38. Yeah yeah it’s nice and such, but they really should have aligned them by colour and coat design! ((o:

39. Hahaa, good one!

40. ♪♫ “Ok – when the music stops we all move one bowl to the left!.. Go!”

41. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Prowess? You mean her meow-ness… :)

42. You can tell by how clean the floor is.

43. Fird Birfle says:

A very reasonable deduction.

44. Yes. How?

45. I love the “dinnertime tail” posture. I know it all too well!

46. loribelle says:

I was just noticing that the kitteh around 9 o’clock looks like his/her tail is sticking straight out.

47. Where is this? I so want to snorgle all 19 kitties :D

48. bob drummond says:

Kinda reminds me of a meeting of the JEDI COUNCIL -BUT ON A LINCH BREAK !!!

49. bob drummond says:

I walked into my neighbors apartment to let the dog out and suddenly I am facing a semi circle of cats all resting on their separate beds and all looking right at me !!!