Case of the Mondays

Had such a great weekend.

Happy Shiny Bubble Kitty’s making it last a little longer. La la la la la la!

Every day’s a good day with Etescartz!

Comments

1. so precious! but are they catnip bubbles (seriously, I have them for my cat).

2. I’m surprised the kitten isn’t attacking those bubbles.

3. Watch closely, and its right ear twitches when the bubble lands on its earfloof.
    What is this ‘munday’ of which you speak? Plenty of rabbits around, so it’s obv. still Bunday and therefore the weekend. Ergo, elk.

4. Starfish says:

This was obviously taken in the fleeting moments before he started attacking.

5. Bought those catnip bubbles thinking I’d get my cats high? Ran like scaredy, cats.

6. Jen Deyan says:

I believe the kitten is contemplating a plan of attack which will ensure maximum bubble poppage.

7. :D
    I got those too…mine ignored them completely. If I still had all the money I spent over the years on cat toys that they ignored I could have retired in 1998!

8. This moment ,caught on film ,gave me an incredibly calm feeling. Just a leetle kitty contemplating when to strike….

9. Welcome to Make-Believe Monday.

10. What a beautiful photo!

11. aaahnn.

12. 260Oakley says:

What the kitteh in this photo needs is a little toy mouse because then we could say he was enjoying a helping of bubble and squeak.

13. ashagato says:

mee too! :)

14. What she said.

15. :lol: I remember wondering what the heck bubble and squeak was when I went to England so I ordered it and it’s pretty much what my mom used to do with the left over when I was a kid, we just didn’t call it that.

16. And tomorrow is TuesDenial: hurray! Behold the power of the CO ModGods!

17. 260Oakley says:

Sounds much more fun and appetizing than “potatoes and cabbage,” doesn’t it?

18. Fird Birfle says:

or, maybe, a plan which would ensure maximum MESS.

19. Fird Birfle says:

oh goodie a day JUST for Denial!!! MY KINDA DAY!!!

*walks off, convinced, for no logical reason, that it is ALREADY TuesDenial Day.*

20. Ain’t that the truth?

21. Fird Birfle says:

Agreed.
    Silky-shiny things and soft furry things. And, of course, *sunbeams* for kittaye.

22. Cabbage ? Well that explains the squeak part. I wonder how the potatoes got named bubble, from the way they look ?

23. dubyah1 says:

Gets out old-timey fedora and steno pad, leecks pencil, affixes tongue ‘twixt teeth, and takes down dictayshun:
    Bunday, Make-Believe Day [or Dogsday, to be fair], TuesDenial, Whinnysday, Purrsday, Fraikuday, and Caturday.

24. According to the American Heritage Dictionary (as quoted by Wikipedia, so caveat emptor…), the name comes from the sounds the mixture makes while cooking.

I like mine with sausages…

25. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My experience with the catnip bubbles was that they weren’t much good at being catnip OR bubbles.

26. This photo could be the basis for one of those inspurrational posters, like the “hang in there” one.

27. SlaveToCat says:

There are no bubbles in the area. If there were bubbles I would tell you. Now move along before I leave a hair ball in your sandal.

28. bob drummond says:

That kitty looks so tranquil in that picture !!! that one should be included in the next calender !!!

29. or BOTH! (and then, blame it on the dog)

30. My cat is actually terrified of bubbles, so I’m really impressed at this one’s bravery. and crazy tabby hair.

31. My two cats have never been enamored of bubbles. But, a ribbon toy with a live human on the other end? Game’s on!

32. Nugz_the_Kat says:

Ahnnnnn!! I just want to eat it, before it eats the bubbles and tastes like bubble-making liquid :DDDD

33. I think she’d taste like sunshine…

34. Alice Shortcake says: