Blockbuster Bunday Bonanza!!!

It’s a Bunday Bonanza, People. watch as we get all lapin-style on you!

First up we have “Desdemona”, a bunny and cookie thief.

Desdemona is all: “C” is for Cookie:

Next, Genius photographer Tanja Askani captured this teeny bunny tongue, why she is licking a rope we do not know:

I shall KEES you.

Yes, I weel.

And you shall LIKE EET.

Next up is the classic “Watership Down” moment.

Imagine that you’re in this field, and this teeeeny bunny comes up to you, and she’s all; “Come with me! I’ll show you the secret bunny burrow—we’ll be safe there! But we must hurry!”

And lastly: A Virtual Sea of BUNNEHS. Swim!!! SWIM, PEOPLE!!!!

This Bunday Bonanza originally compiled by Dear Theo. Photos by Kem Sypher, Tanja Askani, Kuki, Sender-Inner Emily M. and Joice.

1. SlaveToCat says:

2. I love these bunnies! Thanks for the Sunday, Bunday Funday!

3. I’m sorry but can Tanja Askani’s stuff be any cuter?

4. It Could Not Be! (Any cuter) <–Kirk voice

5. bob drummond says:

I think I just died and went to Bunnie Heaven !!!

6. I adored Watership Down; not sure if the younger folk here know this reference?
    (the book, not the movie..)
    That bun and scenery does suit the mood!

7. hmm it just removed half of my post!

8. jlamusings says:

9. Rachael says:

Watership Down was phenomenal! Y’all should read it – it will renew your spirit.

10. I love the first picture solely for the fact that bunny didn’t even use his paws. Face-first is how you get things done.

11. Fird Birfle says:

12. I love Bundays!!

13. Kari Callin says:

Bunny + cookie= fuzzy atom literally bouncing off the walls! ;)

14. 4leafclover says:

I love this post!! So adorable!! And I love the “Watership Down” reference as well… That book used to be my favourite!!

15. What is up with you C.O.? No “tonguehance” on photo 2? But luckily for you, you redeemed yourselves with the last photo of the swimfru buns! Aaaahh such a nice way to spend a morning :0)

16. Oh and also I want to get tangled amongst the whisks in photo 3. Just sayin’.

17. 260Oakley says:

Love the last photo. I hear rabbits will be lap-in the competition in Olympic swimming. They are favored to win gold in the bunnerfly and squeestyle.

18. fleurdamour says:

Would that be the Bun-don Olympics?

19. Lewis n' Clark says:

Even while he’s stealing, Cookie Bun still looks disapproving

20. Mamabear says:

He does! Also, no matter how many times I see that pic, I STILL squee when I see it again.

21. fleurdamour says:

Bunzai bunanza!

22. 6rabbits says:

*breathlessly* Must snorgle…all…bunnies…Must…bury face…in sea of…bunnehs…and DROWN in the cute!!!!! *passes out*

23. 6rabbits says:

While I’m in the mod lounge, can someone please send in that passel of baby buns for me to nom? Thanks!

24. sleekityin says:

The last pic is v. qte – wabbit rabbits.

25. Desdemona has been here before, stealing biscuits, but a long time ago and my link doesn’t work any more, so thank you for posting her again. There was also a follow-up, with a very cute man posing as her, which was a hoot, and which I have also lost. If anybody has the remotest idea what it is I’m wittering on about and can find the picture of said cute man, I will be eternally grateful.

26. Pat Trenner says:

I remember him well but Professor Google can’t find him.

27. Rachael says:

Desdemona has guilt written all over her bunular face. :)

28. ElishaB. says:

OMG, I SO remember ALL this past pics. Does this mean I have been a big CO fan for a long time or what?!! I have Desdemona as one of my many, many, many CO wallpaper pics.

Just seems like yesterday I discovered this website and now looking back at all the pics I have, it just seems like forever :) WOOHOO CO!!

29. Now I have Bright Eyes stuck in my head. And the last pic would have been right at home in the psychedelic animation sequence at the beginning of the Watership Down movie. Everyone should watch and read it, you’ll never look at cute bunnies the same!