Cute Overload :D
May I buy you gorgeous creatures a round of banana daiquiris? Because you’re definitely the most a-peel-ing things here tonight, heh-heh…
This pic was taken by a game camera in Borneo and shared on the Houston Zoo’s Twitter feed. Mr-r-r-r-owr!
I think that’s monkey-speak for “how you doin’?”
I think by, “Ook-ook!” he means, (translated loosely):
“Would you please read me a chapter from Curious George?”
yup, that’s one smooth talking monkey!
If he is buying I’m drinking. HA!
NTMTOM, this is HILARIOUS! I am totally cracking up over here at this absolutely perfect narration… :D
Groan…all the ladies run the other way (except for the ones who’ve already had WAY too much too drink.
Now that’s funny!
All he needs is a 70s style gold medallion round his neck…
Plus a shiny shirt open to show his chest hairs and the medallion.
I’ve dated worse.
Posted to Face-ook.
on him, a turtleneck would do it
I never would have thought that an animal could “leer”! Funny and frightening at the same time :-)
haven’t we all.
Whats YOUR sign,baby?
Hey Baby, you with those curves and me with no brakes! Mmmmm!
“Did you hurt yourself when you fell?” ;)
Obviously, this little he-man . . . er, simian . . . was born in the Year of the Monkey!
Actually, he looks a lot like Rocky Rococco.
Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven? :P Are you from Jamaica? Cause Ja-makin’ me crazy! I hate bars, don’t you? Hey, is this seat taken? :P Baby, I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you! Ook-ook! :P
Oh they’ve used that on you, too? :P
A “2” at 10 is a “10” at 2!
*wondering, whether Theresa has *used* these lines, or has been the RECIPIENT of them ….*
Hello! Don’t I know you? I’m sure we’ve met before. Can I buy you a banana and we’il try to figure it out together.
erm…I don’t know ’bout YOU ALL, but MY response to this (?) guy
seems to be my particular, internal response to this (?) guy’s “moves” …..
mebbe I’m just too judgmental???
Is he related to Rocky Raccoon?
Showing My Age
lol words cannot describe how much I love this picture
as long as there’s enough booze in you! (there, I finished the rhyme for you)
Make sure he oils his chest so the hairs are glistening.
Maybe he could use a cocoa tin lid like Granville did on Open All Hours
“Drink until he’s . . . not a monkey??”
Keep wondering. :P
Back in my day, someone with a big medallion and shiny chest hair was In Like Flynn. Add the winning, toothy smile of this guy, minus the “ook-ook”? There’s no telling the damage he coulda done.
I don’t know any of this from *personal* experience, mind you. I just read a lot of history. (embarrassed cough, furtive looks over shoulder.)
The simian Joey Tribiani.
Let me tell you, from now on, I am going to insist on an “ook-ook.”
I think we should all be deeply, deeply disturbed by the direction in which this conversion is going. It makes Mr “Playgirl Centrefold” Koala of last week look positively innocent.
There are two possibilities in this photo:
1. Monkey has discovered the camera, knows what it is for, and is totally posing. “I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.”
2. Monkey sees his reflection in the glass of the camera, and likes what he sees. Joey Tribiani from “Friends” was mentioned earlier. Does anyone remember when he saw himself in the mirror, he would even say to himself: “How YOU doin’?”
Either option, this monkey is awesome. (Whoops! My cell phone keyboard wigged out and posted before I finished typing.)
As great as any pick up line is, I find that I am more easily won by nerdy pick up lines.
*Ahem* “There are 206 bones in the human body. Want one more?” or “Hey baby, your phasers must be set to stunning.” or my very favorite, “I forgot my library card, but do you mind if I check you out?”
Is it just me, or does he look (and sound) like Wolowitz from the Big Bang Theory??
“Hey, pal, what are YOU lookin’ at? You think this is funny, huh? You wanna make my day?”
Wow, wish I could find a guy with teeth like that. ha ha
I feel the same way. It gets cuter every time I look at it :-)
1) That pick up line is delightfully gross. Has anybody actually said that to you?
2) Your name is astoundingly fabulous!!
3) I’m trying to make up some pick up line that is equally disgusting as the one you posted but I can’t think of anything.
What is the matter here? We have all met this guy at a bar, right? Is this possible?
He’s like Christopher Walken as The Continental.
1. Sadly, I never was much for clubs and bars. I was lucky enough to meet my husband at a wedding. So, I must confess that I cannot recall ever having to fend off a really real pick up line. The husband, though, makes me laugh every now and then by sharing pick up lines he’s…well…picked up. Because it’s him, I find it charming and funny.
2. Thanks. I am very fond of my name. My maiden name is awesome. It is even awesomer for my sister who is an editor. An editor with the name of Pennefeather? She should be a character in a Dickens’ novel.
“Ook-ook” .. would that be the Librarian from Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series ..
but he was an orangutan ..
I was in the middle of answering the phone at work when this picture loaded, and I had to stifle a giggle! Hahaha
Doh! I did binary & decimal conversions and thought “Yes, that is true.”. But I did wonder what that had to do with smarmy simian pickup lines.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 14,655 other followers