Panda On Demand-a!

There is most definitely some Bebeh Panda Tongue Action going on here. Certified 100% ProshMax© by Inspector B.

And this one is simply PandaTockTaculer©. I know it’s not a word but it should be.

1. OMAHGAH I never thought that bebeh panda : fullgrown panda ratio to be 1 : HUMONGOUS.

2. That is exactly what I was going to say! I can’t believe how BIG momma’s head looks!!

3. loribelle says:

And that isn’t a just-born bebbeh–they are tiny!

4. skippymom says:

Tiny and bright pink!

5. I read about pandas on a zoo site recently, can’t remember which. It said fresh-born panda babykins are about the size of a stick of butter. And yes, bright pink! How COOL is that?

6. victoreia says:

“I can’t wait (grunt) until you can (groan) do chin-ups (pant) by yourself!”

7. Boosting or catching, that is the question.

8. sleekityin says:

Am going for “boosting” accompanied by the theme tune from “The Great Escape”.

9. I heard of giving someone a leg up but I’ve nerver heard of giving a tuck up :lol:

10. I can’t see the tongue! Can y’all do a ‘hance??

11. skippymom says:

I don’t think the tongue is actually out.

12. A nose hance would be good.

13. skippymom says:

I think what we really require here is a nose-and-chin-hance.
    (are we actually grownups?)

14. no kidding… is it 5:00 yet???

15. Fird Birfle says:

prolly not. But it’s Friday afternoon, so …

16. skippymom says:

Who wants to get together for lemonade after work?

17. skippymom says:

HI, FIRD!!! How’s tricks?

18. Only if there’s alcohol in it.

19. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo poor Molly and poor ceejoe!!!!

20. She had a small growth on her ear removed, kind of like a cyst, I guess. She’s a little trooper.

21. skippymom says:

Hugs and kisses to Molly! What is her “issue”, or is it too personal a question?

22. Oh carp! I used a bad word. Let’s try this again. Speaking of kids, my little Molly is curently wearing a Cone of Sh*me – she is fine and getting along well, but any warm fuzzies sent her way would be appreciated!

23. Fird Birfle says:

I’m glad you and they are thriving.

Don’t tell ENNYONE ;) but I bought these books in
    *gasp* *clutching pearls* HARDBACK !!!!!

*second gasp*

24. Speaking of kids, one of my kids is currently wearing a Cone of Shame. She is fine, and managing to get along quite well. But any warm fuzzies sent her way, would be appreciated. It’s my little Molly-girl.

25. skippymom says:

My children are managing to survive the rampant mistreatment, thank you. Your new books sound great!

26. Fird Birfle says:

pps: yup, I *do* rather like a v!rginal, frosty-cold lemonade, every now ‘n agin …

[hmmm….that turned out rather differently than I intended it ….]

27. skippymom says:

“deliciious”? No, really, I swear I haven’t started yet!

28. Fird Birfle says:

HAI sk’mom!!!

Tricks = not bad, thx. I got to buy two books earlier this week; one is about Tibetan religious art, and the other about Gustav Klimt….so those are fun :)
    How’s about, by you??? How are those poor mistreated animals at your house?

(PS: here near St. Augustine, we’re at approx 20 min prior to the 5:00 pm mark….)

29. Clairdelune says:

Hey Fird Birfle, I gasped also when I read you bought your books in *HARDBACK*!!!! WHAT, no Nook? No other electronic device? I envy you, you have escaped electronic slavery!! Your house critters are lucky to own such a strong hooman. =)

30. skippymom says:

I have a fresh bottle of decent gin, which should make it quite deliciious. Fird can have her lemonade straight.

31. 6rabbits says:

First, I think we need a little round FACE-hance! :-)
    Second, YEA!!! Fird, for hardback books!!!!!!!!! (I _refuse_ to buy electronic “books”)

32. It’s five o’clock somewhere *hic*

33. The Original Jane says:

I don’t see tongue either. Just a cute closed mouth and nose.

34. I have a new smartphone (yes, i finally caved), and I just remembered that I can expand things on the screen, so I did a nose-and-chin-hance, and there’s definitely no tongue! But still very very cute!

35. Fird Birfle says:

and for whatever other reason peeps were glad for me to purchase my books
    “the old-fashioned” way ……

36. Fird, I still read real books too!

37. I propose that if they don’t have a name for them yet, baby pandas should hereafter and evermore be known as “pandoodleys.” ‘Cause that’s what I call them whenever I see them.

38. Robin Kiesel says:

Dash, I lurve “pandoodleys.”

39. Fird Birfle says:

certainly seems appropriately playful for a bebbeh panda!!

40. loribelle says:

Lay down your head, pandoodley, lay down your head and squee…

41. Ali-Baba says:

:-) :-)

42. Sasha's Mum says:

Is bottom panda giving top panda a boost? Or is bottom panda spotting top panda, and reaching out to catch him/her?

But the fursnowballs … keels me!

(Cannot look at babybaby panda for fear of being ded.)

43. Waiting for one of them to magically topple over and land with ‘tocks in the air.

44. Clairdelune says:

Pandadoodle tocks. There’s a song in there somewhere.

45. Tater Tot says:

Bebeh needs a mani-pedi.

46. Wot no tongue-hance?!

47. ceejoe – one of mine just recovered from an injury, so I send my love to Molly-girl, and hope for a good recovery.

48. Thank you, Janie4! And warm fuzzy thoughts to yours also!

49. Am I the only one looking at the panda-boost and thinking ‘Ehn!’?

50. sleekityin says:

First pic – spit bath looks imminent.

51. I absolutely refuse to believe that the pandas in the second pic are real;
    becuz they look just like characters out of a Disney cartoon…….;
    Wait..!! Wut???
    The snow is starting to melt all over my pyooter keyboard….!!
    ‘K; they are REAL!!! :shock: