Panda On Demand-a!

There is most definitely some Bebeh Panda Tongue Action going on here. Certified 100% ProshMax© by Inspector B.

And this one is simply PandaTockTaculer©. I know it’s not a word but it should be.

Comments

1. OMAHGAH I never thought that bebeh panda : fullgrown panda ratio to be 1 : HUMONGOUS.

2. That is exactly what I was going to say! I can’t believe how BIG momma’s head looks!!

3. loribelle says:

And that isn’t a just-born bebbeh–they are tiny!

4. skippymom says:

Tiny and bright pink!

5. victoreia says:

“I can’t wait (grunt) until you can (groan) do chin-ups (pant) by yourself!”

6. I heard of giving someone a leg up but I’ve nerver heard of giving a tuck up :lol:

7. I can’t see the tongue! Can y’all do a ‘hance??

8. skippymom says:

I don’t think the tongue is actually out.

9. A nose hance would be good.

10. skippymom says:

I think what we really require here is a nose-and-chin-hance.
    (are we actually grownups?)

11. I propose that if they don’t have a name for them yet, baby pandas should hereafter and evermore be known as “pandoodleys.” ‘Cause that’s what I call them whenever I see them.

12. Sasha's Mum says:

Is bottom panda giving top panda a boost? Or is bottom panda spotting top panda, and reaching out to catch him/her?

But the fursnowballs … keels me!

(Cannot look at babybaby panda for fear of being ded.)

13. Robin Kiesel says:

Dash, I lurve “pandoodleys.”

14. Fird Birfle says:

prolly not. But it’s Friday afternoon, so …

15. no kidding… is it 5:00 yet???

16. skippymom says:

HI, FIRD!!! How’s tricks?

17. skippymom says:

Who wants to get together for lemonade after work?

18. Only if there’s alcohol in it.

19. skippymom says:

I have a fresh bottle of decent gin, which should make it quite deliciious. Fird can have her lemonade straight.

20. Fird Birfle says:

HAI sk’mom!!!

Tricks = not bad, thx. I got to buy two books earlier this week; one is about Tibetan religious art, and the other about Gustav Klimt….so those are fun :)
    How’s about, by you??? How are those poor mistreated animals at your house?

(PS: here near St. Augustine, we’re at approx 20 min prior to the 5:00 pm mark….)

21. skippymom says:

“deliciious”? No, really, I swear I haven’t started yet!

22. Fird Birfle says:

pps: yup, I *do* rather like a v!rginal, frosty-cold lemonade, every now ‘n agin …

[hmmm….that turned out rather differently than I intended it ….]

23. skippymom says:

My children are managing to survive the rampant mistreatment, thank you. Your new books sound great!

24. Fird Birfle says:

certainly seems appropriately playful for a bebbeh panda!!

25. Speaking of kids, one of my kids is currently wearing a Cone of Shame. She is fine, and managing to get along quite well. But any warm fuzzies sent her way, would be appreciated. It’s my little Molly-girl.

26. Fird Birfle says:

I’m glad you and they are thriving.

Don’t tell ENNYONE ;) but I bought these books in
    *gasp* *clutching pearls* HARDBACK !!!!!

*second gasp*

27. Oh carp! I used a bad word. Let’s try this again. Speaking of kids, my little Molly is curently wearing a Cone of Sh*me – she is fine and getting along well, but any warm fuzzies sent her way would be appreciated!

28. skippymom says:

Hugs and kisses to Molly! What is her “issue”, or is it too personal a question?

29. She had a small growth on her ear removed, kind of like a cyst, I guess. She’s a little trooper.

30. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo poor Molly and poor ceejoe!!!!

31. Waiting for one of them to magically topple over and land with ‘tocks in the air.

32. loribelle says:

Lay down your head, pandoodley, lay down your head and squee…

33. Clairdelune says:

Hey Fird Birfle, I gasped also when I read you bought your books in *HARDBACK*!!!! WHAT, no Nook? No other electronic device? I envy you, you have escaped electronic slavery!! Your house critters are lucky to own such a strong hooman. =)

34. Clairdelune says:

Pandadoodle tocks. There’s a song in there somewhere.

35. Tater Tot says:

Bebeh needs a mani-pedi.

36. Wot no tongue-hance?!

37. ceejoe – one of mine just recovered from an injury, so I send my love to Molly-girl, and hope for a good recovery.

38. 6rabbits says:

First, I think we need a little round FACE-hance! :-)
    Second, YEA!!! Fird, for hardback books!!!!!!!!! (I _refuse_ to buy electronic “books”)

39. The Original Jane says:

I don’t see tongue either. Just a cute closed mouth and nose.

40. Ali-Baba says:

:-) :-)

41. It’s five o’clock somewhere *hic*

42. Boosting or catching, that is the question.

43. I have a new smartphone (yes, i finally caved), and I just remembered that I can expand things on the screen, so I did a nose-and-chin-hance, and there’s definitely no tongue! But still very very cute!

44. Thank you, Janie4! And warm fuzzy thoughts to yours also!

45. Am I the only one looking at the panda-boost and thinking ‘Ehn!’?

46. I read about pandas on a zoo site recently, can’t remember which. It said fresh-born panda babykins are about the size of a stick of butter. And yes, bright pink! How COOL is that?

47. sleekityin says:

Am going for “boosting” accompanied by the theme tune from “The Great Escape”.

48. sleekityin says:

First pic – spit bath looks imminent.

49. I absolutely refuse to believe that the pandas in the second pic are real;
    becuz they look just like characters out of a Disney cartoon…….;
    Wait..!! Wut???
    The snow is starting to melt all over my pyooter keyboard….!!
    ‘K; they are REAL!!! :shock:

50. Fird Birfle says:

YEAH FOR LIBRARIOLOGISTS
    and for whatever other reason peeps were glad for me to purchase my books
    “the old-fashioned” way ……

51. Fird, I still read real books too!