One Lump or Two?

Drops sugar lump into tea cup. Hovers dainty silver tongs over elegant sugar bowl while waiting for your answer, peenkeh extended.

Thank you for hosting this lovely little get-together, Carrie T.

Comments

1. caracolita says:

OMG! I don’t even like dogs, but that is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. What on earth is it?

2. Gimme it NOW or I’ll hold my breath until I turn blue!!

3. JenDeyan says:

This is too cute to be real.

4. Marilyn says:

Adorables.

5. this is totally a baby in a puppy suit

6. Obviously one of those last-minute-valentine gifts that walgreens/hallmark is always pushing for guys who forget what Feb 14 signifies.

Tempest in a teacup indeed. I bet if you press that little paw it plays “Funny Valentine.”

7. Can you imagine what this little niblet’s barks sound like? That’s assuming they’re even in the range of human hearing.

*peep* *peep*

8. I wasn’t even sure if it was a puppy or kitten at first!

9. The bow in the hair!! Oh Em Gee.

10. Kari Callin says:

I need 1cc of insulin…STAT!

11. Is it even real? It looks like an adorable little stuffed animal…..

12. And a fluoride treatment!

13. Pandioyo says:

I shall name thee: Kisses.

14. And what isit wearing?? Is that a teeny tiny bib??

15. “that’s not a real puppeh. that’s too small to be a real puppeh.”

(*writing on chalkboard* I will not comment on teacup breeds… I will not comment on teacup breeds…*)

16. 6rabbits says:

That is the exact quote I thought of, too :-) AND nearly the same comment!
    *Picks up dry erase marker and starts writing on the whiteboard next to Tracylee* (I HATE chalk!)

17. Anyone ever see what one of these pups look like when grown?? I just can’t imagine it at all!!

18. You mean they grow? I didn’t know stuffed toys grow!

19. Hmmph! Moderation. I think I found a new word, people, but I don’t dare use it again to test it out. Lemme see what’s in the ‘fridge. Hmmmmm…..a tasty key lime pie. That would go great with this fresh lemonade on this hot summer evening. Cheers!

20. I hate chalkboards too, 6, but y’know…

Very glad someone is on the same brainwave as me :)

21. What is it!??!?!? What?!??!?!?!?!? I want it!

22. The Original Jane says:

This looks very familiar. I think it’s a rerun – but still very cute!

23. victoreia says:

*stands by with portable oxygen tank*

24. victoreia says:

*giggles* “_This_ is living.”

25. This has been presented before. It’s Hello Puppeh™! Too cute to be real.

26. I think it’s a Teacup (for realz) Maltese.

27. I’m melting…from cuteness…help…

28. Gawd, I believe I am in love…and funny, Tracylee, 6 and Victoreia – that’s exactly what I thought of too! LOL Now gimme that little doogie! :)

29. This is not a dog, I tell you……
    It’s a combination of a dog and a morsel: a Pupsel….. :wink:

30. This.

The company that made that commercial so owes c.o. a royalty.

(checks follower count on twitter again)

31. Fird Birfle says:

WOW I don’t know if I’ve EVER before seen Gigi have a temper tantrum!!!

Good Nursing, victoreia!!!!

32. Fird Birfle says:

KEY LIME PIE???? I GOTTA SAY Sump’n wrong now, so’s I kin git into the Mod Lounge (Longue?) tonight…

33. Fird Birfle says:

I think it’s a molecule of something, rather than being an entire puppeleh.

34. nanajennie says:

I agree, can’t stop saying “Ahhhhhhh”

35. Tracy Garloff says:

Would love to hear this little fellow bark! :)

36. OM NOM NOM