Some Relationships Are Toxic

Sure, in the beginning it can seem fun. You find out all of the things you have in common – growing up in the same place, you both love swimming, stuff like that. You stay up all night having long philosophical talks about why the world is the way it is. You really enjoy hanging out together.

But then, the teeth come out and you realize there is no happy ending. Well, for one of you.

A reminder to pay attention to red flags, Jonathan!

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Frog says: Yeah, “Be my Friend.” What a croc!

2. But wait, you said “like” on my friend page.

Please don’t recite any Britney Spears lyrics, please.

3. Wow, let’s hope that photographer was using a zoom lense!

4. Anniesmom says:

Let go, little froggy!! Let GO!

5. SlaveToCat says:

Sometimes you just have to let go of the ones you love.

6. Maybe froggy said he wanted to hang out?

7. For some reason the first thing I tought of was that old 70’s “Hang in there” poster of the hagging kitten.

8. sleekityin says:

Mr Froggy’s Mum should have made him listen to this before choosing his new friend:

9. mindadale says:

Hrm…reptiles rarely fall into the cute category for me. A mostly ugly reptile about to munch on a cute-more-often-than-reptiles amphibian is definitely not cute in my book. Still a funny picture, to be sure (and my pre-emptive apologies to the croc lovers out there!). :)

10. same here. i treat daily posts as restaurant specials. if it’s calimari or lamb, i pass. :)

11. Very cool! This frog is brave!

12. Stealth_Hobo says:

This pic reminds me of that kitty/dobie pair in the earlier post. What a row sharp teefs!

13. Impending doom tag ???

14. victoreia says:

*snerk*

15. victoreia says:

Why am I hearing Tweety Bird yelling for help?

16. Fird Birfle says:

ABSOLUTELY needed.

17. bob drummond says:

U don’t like Calamari ? U don’t like chewin’ on rubberbands either !!!

18. bob drummond says:

HANG IN THERE BABY !!! LOL

19. Hate to be a party pooper, but a creature about to die is “Cute” how?

20. i know. i’m so uncouth.

21. Outcome remains uncertain. I’m hoping froggy slips away and croc gets a big mouth full of air.

22. yeah, i know. i wish there was a follow up – like “and then he slipped into the water and was fine” or something like that.

23. I’m pretty sure sometimes crocs will just hang out with there mouth open for no particular reason. Frog probably’s just passing through. And croc doesn’t really look like he’s hunting right now either.
    And what pretty animals, too!