Sarah, get me Juanita at the diner!

Now, you tell me this little feller doesn’t look a whole lot like Officer Barney Fife of the Mayberry PD!

Another prosh pup c/o Sandra in Jacksonville.

Comments

1. I can see the resemblance! The neck and ears!

2. Saffron says:

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. I remember seeing this in the theater and it scared the becheezuz out of me. :)

BTW, I have been to the Wholesale Club recently but did not see the Qte Puppehs display. Where can I load up my shopping basket with puppehs???

3. ElishaB. says:

Well, I’ll be………don’t this little bit of southern cuteness get cha goin’ in the morn. I myself grew just a few miles down the road from Mount Pilot…..and I do believe ol’ Barney was a funny, skinny little thang….coulda used somemore of Aunt Bea’s cookin’ (‘cept those pickles…good Lord stay away from those pickles), and that sweet little Thelma Lou, lordy. She must’a had a heart of gold to date little Barney.
    Well, now that’sa whole ‘nother story….
    Can’t beat ol’ NC for good stories….

4. NurseNoir says:

“Nip it! Nnnnip it in the BUD!”
    I love when doxxies’ ears flip back: it reveals an entirely different aspect of dachshundity. And can’t you almost smell the warm fragrance of those little Fri-toes? *sigh*

5. Rachael says:

People, look at that face!!! It really and truly does not get any more adorbs than that.

6. ThirdShift says:

Who’s that other critter lying down? He looks sad. :( Barney is a cutie, but oh my little darling first thing I do is trim yer little nails cuz you look like a jumper and a shredder of pant legs.

7. phred's mom says:

BIG-time booposity going on here, Barney, my sweet!

8. Fird Birfle says:

*high-fives Sandra [see photo data]*

Hey girl!!! I’m right over HYAH!!! How’s THINGS??

Signed,
    In the 32216 hizzouse.

9. someone needs to restore that ear to factory settings, bless his heart :)

10. This is one adorable pup. Big boopable nose, bright black eyes, raked wattle under his chin….how cute can one pup be? Didn’t know I loved doxies until now.

11. my goodness….those ears…those eyes and that nose! And a cart full of puppehs?! Where fore is this place that I can get myself a cart full of puppehs?! Although the Beast might not appreciate that.

12. Yes, I do see the Barney in him with a soupçon of Goober I think.

13. Fleurdamour says:

The Hounds of the Basketvilles

14. WIN!

15. He must be part of the apple dumpling gang because that is one SWEET puppeh !

16. Dog Knotts!

17. I second the win! That’s Oakley good!

18. I think you tie with Fleurdamour for the win!

19. And a little Opie-esque in the hair color. But he’s not wearing a salt-and-pepper suit!

20. If you don’t open that can of dog food for me right now I’m gonna take this ax and go POW POW POW!

21. FTW indeed.

22. Screw that, I wanna nuzzle that neck.

23. loribelle says:

Is the other occupant of that basket an Ewok?

24. fleurdamour says:

Featuring Sherlock Howles and Dogtor Watson. ;)

25. 6rabbits says:

I know, I LOFF hem! Must snorgle those EARS!! :-)