Mower Power to You!

OK maam, that’s the grass all nice and mowed. Now have you got any hedges that need trimmed?

I could do you some real nice topiary. (leeeecks leeps)

Time to lay off the Miracle Grow, Jean Winters Olkonen.

Comments

1. Yummers!!! I just lurve greeneries, of any & all kinds:
    (my mama was a lawnmower) :roll:

2. 260Oakley says:

Giraffe gets high on grass, starts turf war.

3. skippymom says:

This picture makes me dizzy.

4. I want a giraffe gardner!

Do I order a gardraffe or a giradner?

5. Wow, you can really see the curvature of the earth. *wink wink*

6. Now why couldn’t I find a giraffe when I was outside in 30+ Celsius heat mowing my lawn and sweating buckets?

7. Fird Birfle says:

But isn’t it “the CUTEST thing you’ve EVER seen”, sk’mom??? ;)

8. Am I wrong to believe that this might be the location where they took the picture that is the standard Windows XP desktop background?
    And if it is, why oh why did they not include Mr/Ms Giraffersons in the picture???

9. Are you telling me this isn’t a REAL giraffe photobomb? :cry:

10. PS: Giraffe lips INCOMING!!!

11. Nonononono, I would never claim so! I’m only baffled about why the photographer did not choose turn their camera ever so slightly to the right to include into that shot the very real giraffe that was standing right there off-frame. :) I choose to believe that the photographer fell over (with or without the assistance of Mr/Ms G) after taking the XP picture, and the camera went off when it hit the ground, hence this pic. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it. :D

12. phred's mom says:

…and daddy was a – TORO! Bwahahahah!

13. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!
    (giraffe smooches are elongated too, didja know that?)

14. meltinsmush says:

Too bad this guy didn’t know to ask Meester Geeraff for advice foist before he opened the bottle… http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/minnesota-man-accidentally-destroys-40-000-square-foot-180003749.html

15. Lerrinus says:

Love it! :lol:

16. Theresa says:

Hm, a very “America’s Funniest Home Videos” scenario.

17. skippymom says:

Hey!!! Are you making fun of me? Watch out or I’ll sic Eddy on you.
    And believe me, you don’t want that.

18. bob drummond says:

LOOK OUT FOR THOSE LIPS !!!————————–YUCKY!!!

19. Martha in Washington says:

I could really use a giraffe gardener in my back yard!

20. Monique in TX says:

This is utter and complete nonsense. I can’t believe you put up this post. Everyone knows you don’t waste a good giraffe on the LAWN. They’re for trimming high trees and cleaning gutters. Sheesh!

21. luvstehQte says:

ooooh, where can i get a giraffe to clean my gutters and trim the trees????? i bet he wouldn’t call me relentlessly like my current cutter-cleaning service, either. or, if he did, it wouldn’t be nearly so irritating. :D

22. sleekityin says:

The “jardinaffe” model comes highly recommended.

23. lds7yrs says:

Def, much cuter!

24. Fird Birfle says:

Why no, ma’am. ME??? Make fun o’ YOO????? Nevahr.