Puppy Poll

About every fifteen minutes there is something new about the upcoming presidential election in newspapers, on TV and radio. We all have an opinion about it and I’m pretty sure I’ve heard them all.

What I really want to know is how do puppies feel about it?

Ask a stupid question, Carrie T. and Rado!

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

But wait — we demand equal airtime for Kittayes!!!!
    Otherwise, what would tracylee do???
    (wink, wink @ tracylee who is
    a *cough* *sputter* “confirmed doggeh person” *AHEM)

(but if there aren’t any kitty candidates by November, I’ll vote for puppelehs instead…)

2. phred's mom says:

At this point in the campaigns I’m with the wee
    black puggie person. Agggghhhhh! In fact,
    I think I’ll write puggie in come November.
    The hoomans are getting on my remaining
    nerve.

3. 260Oakley says:

One thing Demo-cats and Re-puplicans agree on: campaign pun-ding is out of control!

4. you rang?? ;)

Firdie, I think the puppehs speak for us all in this instance…
    Aren’t kittehs just exasperated by the very existence of politics? (or even the very existence of humans..)
    How can you deny all these floppy ears?!
    Most importantly, I believe all the world’s problems can be solved by having the nations sit down together and watch the most important sporting event in civilization’s history – though it comes around once every couple of years, peace in the Middle East can be reached if we share a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the Puppeh Games.

(*steps off soapbox*)

5. Oakley for President!

6. Jackie Rose says:

I’m with you phred’s mom. I’m still waiting for a “None of the Above” box on the ballot.

7. 260Oakley says:

If nominated, I will not pun.

8. mindadale says:

Oh, puppeh #1, that is how I frequently look at my spreadsheets. You shall be my new desktop picture so you can make that face at them with me!

9. And disappoint all the pun-dits?

10. phred's mom says:

For more years than I care to remember,
    I’ve felt the way you do, Jackie Rose.
    *wails – is this the best we can come up with??!!*

11. i’m with puppy #1

12. Kari Callin says:

” What do you MEAN the milk is gone?! NOOOO!”
    ” Whad he shay?!”
    ” You don’t need milk! Try this…LEAF, it does a puppeh good! “

13. Alice007 says:

There is a kitteh running for Senate in Virginia, his name is Hank and he sometimes wears a bow tie http://www.facebook.com/HANKFORSENATE

There is also a small town in Alaska that has a cat as their mayor

14. 260Oakley says:

I believe there was a similar study published by horses. I think it was called the Gallop Poll.

15. HAHAHAHAHHA…

16. I just want to say: The leetle toes in pic 1 are keeeling me!!

17. Little puggle is reflecting how I feel on Mondays. :)

18. Fleurdamour says:

The dogs are just the camera friendly face of politics – the cats are really running the show behind the scenes. They prefer to remain low profile.

19. Fird Birfle says:

*YAY*

BOISTEROUS irrepressible guffaw-ing in response to 2600’s HOMERUN

20. Fird Birfle says:

nice soapbox ya got there, tracylee :)

21. Fird Birfle says:

very likely the accurate analysis

22. Oakley 4 president & nomtom or pyrit or crazy pants for V.P .!
    A puppeh in every pot !

23. Fird Birfle says:

YAY FOR BOTH. Can I vote for them, if I live in Fla???

— or maybe I still have an “in” for Va, since I lived there for eight years in the 1970s??

24. mike kala says:

“Earborne at last”, says the beagle…….

25. HA!
    and the running w/the upturned toes things that only pups can accomplish! what is that?

26. purty sure it’s the rats, but yeah, hard to tell the players without a walkies schedule any more

27. if elocuted, will you not verse?

28. warrior rabbit says:

I thought there was a dog running against Hank…?

29. There’s a pro-dog super PAC that has run some attack ads against Hank, but I don’t think there is a dog actually running. Aww poor Hank! ;)