Son, it’s time you learned about…girl puppehs

Daddy Corgeh is about to give Junior Corgeh THE TALK about Corgis and bees.

Or something.

Thanks for the Corgage, Ant!

Comments

1. DaytimeDeb says:

Oh. Em. Gee. I’m dead, I tell you… head just exploded from the cute! Gahhhhh!

2. Simply perfect photo!

3. Corgeh-ablez…

4. does this restaurant charge a corgage fee? ’cause I’m about to nom the HECK outta these guys…

5. the mini one has eyebrow dots! …so which will it be Tracylee…toe beans or ears??

6. JenDeyan says:

Am I the only one missing a pic? *weep, weep, cry*

7. JenDeyan says:

Okay. Now it shows up.

I love the action shot with the little paw showing in mid-step. Nice job, photographer!

8. the little one as an appetizer, please : )

9. Welcome Brinke, have you stepped up from supplying the Qte?

10. One day, lad, all this will be yours…

11. Brinkmanship is the practice of pushing dangerous events to the verge of—or to the brink of—disaster in order to achieve the most advantageous outcome.

Brinke has practice pushing dangerously cute pictures to the verge of – or to the Brinke of – squeeism in order to achieve the most nommable outcome.

12. you put one foot in front of the other
    and soon you’ll be walking cross the flo-oo-or
    you put one foot in front of the other
    and soon you’ll be walking through the do-oo-orr! sing song!!

13. Sometimes, son, when two corgis love each other very much, even if one is a Cardilet and the other is a Montabroke . . .

14. …you end up with reverse-video matchingks!

15. It’s my birthday today and a corgeh puppeh is the best way to end the day!

16. Happy Birthday dear Gigi. :)

17. I love that the corgi has a tail. :)

18. Rule Number One! Woot! Also, awww!

19. They look so squeaky clean!!

20. Thanks for the ear worm! Honest!

21. You must bow before Her Majesty. Call her Ma’am, not Mum. Back out of the room. No nipping.

22. victoreia says:

Sung to the tune of “The Hokey Pokey”?

23. THIS deserves that Rule of Cuteness I’ve been advocating for AGES:
    “Disproportionate Limbs Are Cute”. True ‘dat

24. :-)

25. bob drummond says:

Careful now , Queen Liz might hear you -and yell “Off with her head “!

26. bob drummond says:

“What ? the curtains ?”

27. bob drummond says:

Yeah Baybeeeee! Have a gooood one ! GIGI !

28. Fird Birfle says:

OOOOOOOoooooooh NOES I missed hearing ’bout yo’ burfday and now it’s the Next Day!!!! Happy B-lated Bday, Gi-squared!!!

*blows into a Noisemaker thinggie*

29. Fird Birfle says:

*delighted giggle*

30. This needs a toe bean hance!

31. Jimbeaux says:

The li’l paw-up! *thunk*

32. lds7yrs says:

The instant I looked at this photo, Olivia Newton-John’s voice filled my head; and she was singing…
    “Stubbular, stubbular, let’s get into stubbular….” ;)

33. 106alleyways says:

That is too adorable. Gorgeous, gorgeous photograph!

34. Yes those toe beans just look delectable. Nomnomnomnomnomnomnom! ***Burrp!**** Oh pardon me!