YOUR MOVE MARU

Ehn!

I think Maru is a box man, Carrie T.

Comments

1. I am so impressed by how relaxed that cat looks! I would, however, have preferred at least a slightly glass-smooshed face.

2. Maru doesn’t do glass jars. He does the boxes :-)

3. The Original Jane says:

Awesome! Love how he fits the heaviest part of his body into the bowl but leaves the tail out.

4. it’s all about the angle of the dangle Jane. 8^O

5. Birds9y9 says:

It’s a cream cattini garnished with a plume instead of an umbrella. Bottom’s up!

6. I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed with a quick look before bed! lol

7. Martha in Washington says:

Yum! A nice big bowl of marshmallow fluff! My favorite! *nom nom nom*

8. Martha in Washington says:

CO is part of my “bedtime ritual”.

9. bob drummond says:

I luv how cats can slide right into any shape container and make themselves comfortable ! Uniquely feline !

10. HAW

11. Cats are really a liquid.

12. PS: Hovertext. :lol:

13. Maru – no offense my box lover, but let her shine in the glass bowls. You will come to find out later she is sparkling in her glass while you have the moves on the floor with your boxes. We still want to see your routines and wish for a cat like you. Just putty cat kiss her and walk away. Hello – Meow – More boxes need your attention.

14. Oh snap, Maru!

(Vase-hab?)

15. That cat looks exactly like my T-Two except that my big boy is twice as big!

16. All the floof is squeezed out into the tail!

17. Fird Birfle says:

AND WOT AN ELEGANT, FLOOFY TAILIO, ‘TIS!!!!

18. Saffron says:

Floofy tail is easy handle to pick up a cuppa kitteh.

So I got a bag of dry cat food that unknown to me had mealworms. They got out into the room their food bowls are in. EEEW. Am having exterminator (or if that does not work, then go straight to Daleks) come in soon. Not too many, but even seeing one crawling up the wall makes me shriek.

19. crashnandicoot says:

That cat is a trifle large for this vessel.

20. I call this a kitty cocktail…

21. Katrina says:

Cats gots nobonesatall.

22. Badda-bing!

23. Guess the Fancy Feast cat was extra hungry today? I always wondered how it survived on a teeny goblet of food.

24. dgerish says:

Sometimes my second-youngest is a gas. She still toots when she gets really happy. Stinky-cute.

25. dgerish says:

They’re a standing (flying?) problem in my house and I’ve found these traps really useful and cheap: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HJ7AIY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Might be helpful even after the exterminator visits?

26. sleekityin says:

Even an arctic fox would be jealous of a floofulent tailio like that one.

27. The cartoon law is actually true! A cat will assume the shape of its container.

28. Kari Callin says:

I don’t know why, but this reminded me of the opening scene of I Dream of Genie, with the eyes visible from her bottle!

29. Legotech says:

Of course, there is no way that amazing specimen of tail should be at all hidden, smooshed, or crushed.

30. jingles says:

thanks, dude!

31. rooanne says:

What an unusual centerpiece. Very creative.

32. SlaveToCat says:

Happy Hour at the Veterinarian’s, assorted Kitty Cattails all for $2.50, from 5pm to 7pm Fridays only!

33. skippymom says:

I have a bowl just like that one. Now to decide which cat to stuff into it.

34. I like how this beauty picked such an elegant vessel.

And unlike Maru’s boxes, he can see predators/prey in this bowl. Of course they can’t see him because he’s HIDING.

35. Exterminate….. (say in Dalek voice)

36. I recommend using the one that will cooperate, but that’s just a thought.

37. I’m gonna call Eddy and warn him.

38. murkle46 says:

This is a really nice photo,artisticly speaking.And on another point,no one has made a joke about pot-purri yet,so I’ll throw it out there.

39. skippymom says:

Eddy would cower in the bowl being confused and crying until I took him out. Francesco would be terrified and probably have a heart attack. Chloe would probably sit in the bowl peacefully for as long as I wanted her to.
    Skippy, it goes without saying, would not be subjected to any such shenanigans.

40. Fird Birfle says:

*helps Saffron to SHRIEK*

one time, visiting Nana Hutt in Miami (pre- Cuban Miami) , we bought a mix for a lemon cake at the groc store (cue ominous music please) …. mealieworms or something were snacking on the cakemix ….

*sigh*

We went back to the store and bought another cake mix …

41. skippymom says:

I just read an article about mealworms, and I love this line from a description of their mating habits: “The male gives chase until the female relents.” Kind of like humans?

42. lds7yrs says:

Exactly.

43. cats are a liquid.

44. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Philo likes to hit my chair running, leap to the back, turn around and present ‘tocks, and toot right in my face. And then run away. Fie!

45. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Oh, sure, but if you’d WANTED the cat in the glass container, no way!

46. Morning, Lunchtime, Bedtime

47. :lol: I want to see a video of THAT, noellesbootcutkittenpants :lol:

48. AWW :D I so want to snorgle that kitty :D

49. Fird Birfle says:

so true

50. Fird Birfle says:

*snicker*

‘Zit possible that Theo wrote that article, sk’mom??? ;)

51. Fird Birfle says:

with gratitude to Amy Winehouse (RIP)

“they tried to make me go to vasehab, I said noooo nooo nooo…”

52. dottiebj says:

My Possum wouldn’t just see the bowl and jump right in and make herself at home… :)

53. dottiebj says:

‘scuse me, would just see… :(

54. victoreia says:

Ah, that profile shot didn’t survive the editing phase…..

55. crashnandicoot says:

white chocolate truffle
    I dare you to eat me. No!
    I am really just a cat.

56. 6rabbits says:

Thanks for the info! Forgot to freeze my gerbil/hamster food before opening and now have a multitude of annoying moths inhabiting the “Bunny Barn and Small Animal Zoo” part of my house. Traps seem more efficient than me killing them by hand! :-)

57. hobbit448 says:

Now, where is the red fish that was living there in ?

58. Youse guys come up with the BEST puns!