Whoa, I Need an Energy Drink

I can feel those mid-afternoon sleepies creepin’ up on me… (and I think I’m getting vertigo from having my head on such a long neck!)

Were you saying something, Lorraine C.? Must’ve dozed off there.

1. Hahaha…. and the music is perfect!

2. Theresa says:

2 O’ Clock hits AlpacaLand. I’ve always thought that should be Naptime for everyone. Everyone’s workplace rolls out the nap mats and milk and cookies.

3. 260Oakley says:

Right on! We can always substitute a more business-y b.s. term for “nap.” Something like “mid-day system re-boot” or “horizontal brainstorming session” might work.

4. I’ll agitate with the rest of you! And I’m going to immediately begin using the term “horizontal brainstorming session”–good one, 260Oakley!

5. Yeah, that IS a good term. For me, sleppytime hits around 3:00 though–can we negotiate the hours with supervisors?

6. victoreia says:

And ol’ Throat *always* happens to have just the right item to sell…..

7. skippymom says:

For me it is 2:30, therefore I suggest this time as an excellent compromise.

8. dubyah1 says:

To scoop the 4:20 lotus-eaters, I suggest 2:40.
    And CMOT Dibbler just happens to have a pile of previously mis-printed T-shirts with same.
    2:40! 2:40! 2:40!!!

9. skippymom says:

We really need a federal law about this.

10. phred's mom says:

let’s lobby OSHA! Who’s in?

11. Well, all of our lobbying for an eyebrow dot rule has not done any good, so why not?!? Sign me up! [getting out the posterboard and crayons]

12. skippymom says:

Where’s Fird with the pompoms?

13. That’s what I want to know, since they’re MY pompoms. :P

14. skippymom says:

Yeah, she’s been “borrowing” them for quite a while, hasn’t she?

15. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooooooh Thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesa……

Les, voila!!!

16. 6rabbits says:

I have myriad Sharpie markers and some really thick poster board that doesn’t curve and fold over…count me in!!

17. The Original Jane says:

When the music first started I thought it was going to be “Minnie the Moocher” but no. That is the BEST music accompaniment for a video on here that I’ve ever heard! Almost want to believe it was made for this video. Oh, and I was one of those kids who didn’t want to fall asleep and miss anything too. Very cute!

18. The BEST music accompaniment for ANYTHING is “Yakkity Sax.” But I will make an exception for this. BTW, I thought that it was Louis Armstrong, myself.

19. The Original Jane says:

Don’t hate on me but….I can’t stand Benny Hill. There. I said it.

20. Fird Birfle says:

so brave, Jane :)

21. victoreia says:

Oh, good! I’m not the only non-fan for Benny Hill. (Some British humor, I just don’t get……)

22. The people responsible for filming what was supposed to be a baby alpaca at play have been sacked. Also, CUTE!

23. Is this baby related to Ralph the Wonder Llama?

24. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Alpaca and Llamas. Wonder ones *AND* standard-issue ones.

25. SlaveToCat says:

Me thinks the little one got into Dad’s secret stash of fermented Yak’s milk. Mom is not going to be happy when she gets home.

26. Blue Footed Booby says:

When I watched this video I had the computer muted and this song playing on my ipod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDOEsQL7lA

It was perfect.

27. dubyah1 says:

Showing an adolescent RUMINATING, openly! and in view of all, over and over until he falls [literally] asleep! Think of the chirren!

28. bob drummond says:

Right now that’s the way I’m feeling -lethargic ! Can’t wait to feel better so i can get back to work . Yes , I’m out on disability and I wanna go back to work ,earn some money and loose some weight !

29. Fird Birfle says:

YAY bd !!!

Hope you’re up again, chasing rainbows soon.

30. bob drummond says:

Thank you very much Firdie ! I hope that you’re right !

31. Well, that’s awkward!

32. Have there ever been an as amazinfg soundtrack as this one???

33. sleekityin says:

This is hilarious! The way it’s somnulent wee head careens around at the end in time to the music is just magic.

34. what a head turn he does xD