Today On As The Squirrel Turns

Jeffrey says goodbye to Zelda.

Jeffrey: Darling, come with me. We’ll go away together and never come back. I don’t care rhat you’re pregnant with an alien’s baby. I love you. And, it’s been a whole month since you slept with my best friend and you’ve fully recovered from your paralysis after the water skiing accident. There’s nothing holding us back, my love.

Zelda: Oh Jeffrey. I’ve changed…my clothes. I can’t go away with you now, I just washed my hair. Besides, I don’t love you anymore, Jeffrey. {Music swells, DUN-DUN-DUN!}

Jeffrey: Don’t say that! We’ve been through too much and tried so hard. Look at me! With both your eyes! {Pause} Oh, I see. You don’t love me anymore. Very well. Just one last kiss and then I’ll be out of your life.

Zelda: Sure, but on the cheek, okay? {Smooch sound}

Jeffrey: Goodbye, Zelda. Goodbye forever!

Where will Jeffrey go? When will Zelda have her baby? Will her hair ever dry? Answers to these and other questions tomorrow on As The Squirrel Turns.

Pixdaus strikes again!

Comments

1. Leilani says:

“With both your eyes.” SNERK! Loves me some skwerls!

2. For some reason, maybe because they are in a Fir tree this make me think of Christmas and kissing under the mistletoe.

3. The squirrel in my backyard is now taking peanuts from my fingers on a regular basis. :)

I also had a stray doggeh in my backyard last night… took her onto my back porch while I was figuring what to do… sweet puppers! shortly after, her owner was walking down the street, calling her name. I ran out my front door: MA’AM! MA’AM are you looking for a dog? Oh she was so relieved to find her! :) :)

4. 260Oakley says:

Fans go nuts for our two Daytime Emmy winners as they kiss and take a bough for the cameras.

5. Nice save there ceejoe! Hope owner has secured his/her property to keep puppers safe.
    When we adopted our shelter dog about 3 years ago, he was brillant in getting out of the fenced yard. Our other dogs never tried, so he taught US a good lesson about checking the entire fence and ground beneath to “deter” the escape desire! He still can’t be left out for more than a couple of hours. He has trained us well :)

6. I think there’s a “Best Kiss” category. They win.

7. 260Oakley says:

By a nose.

8. Katrina says:

YAY!!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

All of which, begs the Qwershtyun, CP, have YOU yourself evaire felt the tug of “the stories”???

Ya jist GOTTA lurve how darned RESILIENT them people are. Alien babies, paralysis, falling off cliffs only to land in the swimming pool which cushions the fall…..

Presently on the Young & the Foolish, one of the younger knuckleheads is presently actually *getting in TRUBS* for hoaxing a kidnapping & wasting the resources of the
    Genoa City P.D ….

Signed,
    I Could Give it Up ANY day. Really.

10. hey, I still recall how intrigued I was when Marlena was possessed by the debil on Days… pretty sure they still reference that story line and I think it’s been at least 12 years?

11. SlaveToCat says:

Daarrrling it’s time to turn the “other cheek”.

12. Hey Ceejoe Do you live in Marysville ? A truck was driving around my neighborhood & someone was calling out a name like they were looking for a dog that was lost . I know it’s a (real) long shot but how funny would that be ???

13. sleekityin says:

Poor Jeffrey, he’s clearly nuts about Zelda but she’s impervious to his squirrelly charms.

14. Yeay ceejoe!

Great tip for your anipal’s tags: My dogs have tags that have their name, my mobile number, and the following: “I have a microchip”. Granted, if the tag gets pulled off somehow if one of them gets loose I have to hope whoever finds him will have the sense to take him somewhere to be scanned. But if the tag is on and the person can’t get a hold of me, then they know the microchip is another option to track me down.

15. Nope, Lansing. The owner said the pupper had been scared alot lately by all the stupid fireworks, so she thought probably something had scared her, causing her to freak out and escape. Probably lots of lost puppers this time of year… :(

16. She was repossessed…..how I know that is not going to be in question :)

17. :) Ceejoe you’re good peeps :) But then you’re a Michigander, and I might be slightly biased.

18. I remember when Luke and Laura’s first Wedding was the talk of the high school. And running home from school to watch Dark Shadows. Darn that Angelique!

19. yeah and Stefano is dead for the, what, eighth time?
    :D

20. arrrgghhh speaking of the devil he’s landed me in moderation for bringing up his scheme!
    that’s fine though, it’s nice in here. new throw pillows on the couch?

21. Yes! Me too!

22. januaryfarmer says:

What about the smile? My squirrels never smile like that! At least not when I am watching.

23. bob drummond says:

What station would that be on ?…and what time ,too?