Yorkies Are Big This Season

“Gladys, I simply cannot wait to show you the divine hat I picked up at Nordstrom’s! It was just sitting there by the register and I had to have it!”

From shopaholic Carrie Tate via Pinterest.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

I don’t know ’bout ennybody ELSE,
    but I”D SURELY wear this lil’ guy/ gal on my haid PROUDLY!!!

Signed,
    Questionable Social Skillz

2. phred's mom says:

I’d wear her/him anywhere she/he wouldn’t fall off.
    Cute as the dickens. Come to think of it, exactly
    how cute is/are the dickens and what are they?
    Hmmmm……have you ever seen one?

3. Except of course that Passionata makes lingerie, not hats…

4. 260Oakley says:

Yes, I’ve heard that their under-wire-haired terrier bra is very comfortable.

5. Yorkies are small every season, I thought.

6. JenDeyan says:

Now there’s one for pups n’ racks!

Suppose it would be comfortable with all that fluffy fur.

7. I would call this little cutie Lulu, because her ears that looks exactly like the “lulu” (pony tails) my mom used to put my hair in when I was a little girl.

8. GIGi are you purhaps puerta rican. My friend always called them that.

9. Hmmm. A fancy box for my bras!!!!! i would rather keep a fancy box for my yorkie… If i had one LOL

10. Haha Dickens was the “F” word of our grammas day…..”cute as F” “scared the Dickens(F) out of me” that way they could swear without being offensive :)

11. Really? They call it the same thing? I love that!
    But no sadly I’m noting so exotic, just a French Canadian from Montreal.

12. Well to me a french Canadian is exotic. Yes I am one of those Amuricans.Very un refined LOL

13. so “dickens” was offensive or was it just a substitute (like “Shut The Front Door!”)

14. Fird Birfle says:

your brain and mine did the same thing, with the photo title, Zhimbo!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

WOW that red box and its lid
    is more expensively constructed, than ANY of my unmentionables!!!

16. 6rabbits says:

n. the dickens the devil. (Always with the in this sense.) : I felt as bad as the dickens, but what could I do?
    n. a devilish or impish child. (Also a term of address. Usually with little.) : You are such a cute little dickens!

17. Fird Birfle says:

nuh-UH.

ENNYBUDDY whom a kitty allows into their life is by DEFINISHE a Fancy Pants.

*thinks*

or a Fancy Skirts in this case.