Yorkies Are Big This Season

“Gladys, I simply cannot wait to show you the divine hat I picked up at Nordstrom’s! It was just sitting there by the register and I had to have it!”

From shopaholic Carrie Tate via Pinterest.

1. Fird Birfle says:

I don’t know ’bout ennybody ELSE,
    but I”D SURELY wear this lil’ guy/ gal on my haid PROUDLY!!!

Questionable Social Skillz

2. phred's mom says:

I’d wear her/him anywhere she/he wouldn’t fall off.
    Cute as the dickens. Come to think of it, exactly
    how cute is/are the dickens and what are they?
    Hmmmm……have you ever seen one?

3. Haha Dickens was the “F” word of our grammas day…..”cute as F” “scared the Dickens(F) out of me” that way they could swear without being offensive :)

4. so “dickens” was offensive or was it just a substitute (like “Shut The Front Door!”)

5. 6rabbits says:

n. the dickens the devil. (Always with the in this sense.) : I felt as bad as the dickens, but what could I do?
    n. a devilish or impish child. (Also a term of address. Usually with little.) : You are such a cute little dickens!

6. Except of course that Passionata makes lingerie, not hats…

7. Fird Birfle says:

WOW that red box and its lid
    is more expensively constructed, than ANY of my unmentionables!!!

8. Hmmm. A fancy box for my bras!!!!! i would rather keep a fancy box for my yorkie… If i had one LOL

9. 260Oakley says:

Yes, I’ve heard that their under-wire-haired terrier bra is very comfortable.

10. JenDeyan says:

Now there’s one for pups n’ racks!

Suppose it would be comfortable with all that fluffy fur.

11. Yorkies are small every season, I thought.

12. Fird Birfle says:

your brain and mine did the same thing, with the photo title, Zhimbo!!!

13. I would call this little cutie Lulu, because her ears that looks exactly like the “lulu” (pony tails) my mom used to put my hair in when I was a little girl.

14. GIGi are you purhaps puerta rican. My friend always called them that.

15. Really? They call it the same thing? I love that!
    But no sadly I’m noting so exotic, just a French Canadian from Montreal.

16. Well to me a french Canadian is exotic. Yes I am one of those Amuricans.Very un refined LOL

17. Fird Birfle says:

ENNYBUDDY whom a kitty allows into their life is by DEFINISHE a Fancy Pants.

or a Fancy Skirts in this case.