Does Not Compute

I. Am. Robo Dog. I. Am. The. Future. My micromechanism technology is programmed to perfectly obey with superior arf-arfiticial intelligence. Nothing can go wrong …go wrong …go wrong …gooo wrooong

Affirmative, Furrtographer Josh N.

Comments

1. What is this “snorgle” you speak of, human?

2. savvy_geek says:

Um, did anyone click on Josh N.’s link? LOL Looks like he might specialize in bear photography?

3. They got the link wrong – Please fix CO! http://www.thefurrtographer.com/

4. savvy_geek says:

5. Rachael says:

I been HYP-notized!

The eyes, they own my soul. ♥♥♥

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

I read what you posted and still clicked. Just before the page loaded I realized what you meant. Derrrrp.

7. Saffron says:

When the rise of the machines happens, I will gladly opey this robodoggeh!

8. Saffron says:

Opey? *sigh* I meant ‘obey’.
    I wonder if bying new shoes will help my typing. I think it is important to test this hypothesis right now!

9. Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave?

10. I didn’t get it ’til the page loaded. I see! Well that second r makes all the difference!

11. victoreia says:

:lol:

12. I can hear the transmissions from the adorable ear antennas (antennae? multiple antenna) already…

13. The perfect trio of whiskers coming out of RoboQte’s chin are clearly an electronic sensor array. Designed to put OUR senses in disarray from Teh Qte!!

14. Here’s what the rest of her looks like! She’s up for adoption in San Francisco at Animal Care & Control! http://i.imgur.com/naWBB.jpg

15. Those photos are gorgeous, Josh N.! Very different from the ones on the link in the message…

16. baahhahaha that’s quite a pose, little lady!

17. NurseNoir says:

I’m almost afraid to ask how she came to have scalloped ears. What a sweet little thing, with the short legs, raspberry-able belleh and pursed lips all ready for kissing! I will love her and snorgle her and call her Edith.

18. Hubba hubba. :)

I’d scoop up that pup in a heartbeat if I was closer (and could have a third dog where I live). She’s gorgeous!

19. What a sassy pose! Totally come hither!

20. WIN!

21. Thanks. I might have to switch names if this keeps happening.

22. wannadance says:

GIGI: Dave’s not home…

but there is always Fearful Symmetry

23. Thanks for supporting/promoting SF’s Animal Care and Control agency … sadly, when a group like the SFSPCA wears a giant “no-kill” white hat and collects tons of money to build a state-of-the-art facility (which is truly wonderful, of course, don’t get me wrong), the result is often that city agencies end up wearing the black hat, despite all the good work THEY also do. Yay for all the groups that get homeless creatures off the streets and into forever homes … and BOOP to this darling little girl!

24. LOL! Maybe to Photografur? Or is that taken already?

25. It looks to me kinda like they cropped out the background of the photo and someone got a little fiddly with the crop tool.

26. There is just a white background and no editing of the ears at all. That’s how her ears look; she is an older dog.

27. fleurdamour says:

She’s a mixed breed-Chihuahua and Sleestak.

28. 6rabbits says:

Your photos are amazing! :-) I am hypnotized by all the soulful eyes *sigh*

29. Josh, your pix are amazing and your time/talent shared on behalf of the animals is truly appreciated!

30. NurseNoir says:

An elder-dog… *SNIFF!* I can’t stand it when older animals end up homeless. I hope the best old-dog lovers EVER take her home and pamper her shamelessly. This lil’old wee bit deserves the best of everything (as they all do.)

31. Thanks Rebecca :)