Kees Me, You Sea Dog!

From the IMAX film One World One Ocean comes this once-in-a-lifetime tender moment between Fido and Flipper (who then proceeds to fabulously flip out).

♫ ♩ ♪ They call it FaveFrame, FaveFrame, faster than lightning… ♪ ♬ ♫

Brinke G. isn’t fooled: “The smooch SFX was obviously dubbed in.”

Comments

1. Awww so DOG-GONE Cute!

2. Star-Crosst Luvvers, fur shure…………. :roll:

3. Agent99 says:

Another great example of inter-species love! It’s great to be a human and witness these amazing moments! :o)

4. smoooooch!

5. Fleurdamour says:

Interspecies SNOGGING!

6. fleurdamour says:

“I want to be…part of your world!”

7. skippymom says:

*snicker*

8. skippymom says:

The kiss is sweet and cute, but the dolphin jumping way up out of the water so gracefully gave me my happy for the day.

9. Saffron says:

Camera failed to catch dolphin right before this scene, as he gave himself a Binaca spray. Dolphins are always concerned they do not have mackerel breath, you know.

10. fleurdamour says:

He smooched that pooch!

11. skippymom says:

I just got a couple of notices from ASPCA that today is National Kissing Day. Is that why we have this post??

12. ♫ ♩ ♪ They call it FaveFrame, FaveFrame, faster than lightning… ♪ ♬ ♫
    Now I have the theme song of Flipper stuck in my head :lol:

13. skippymom says:

I very often have the Flipper song stuck in my head for no apparent reason, so it’s not really a problem today.

14. ♫ ♩ ♪ Many a night, way down in the deep, oysters make beds so Flipper can sleep!
    Happy and gay when he comes along, they all start singing this song! ♫ ♩ ♪

Now I can’t get the image of singing oysters out of my head. I didn’t even know they had vocal chords.

15. Bauthor says:

So long, and thanks for all the kisses…

16. who doesn’t like a pooch smooch?

17. I’m reading a book right now from the Dragon Lance series & in that book one of the characters is a sea elf. In the book sea elves look like dolphins to humans .
    That puppy just got elf kissed !!! Just a sweet idea I thought I would share.

18. Dog breath meets fish breath. Stinky, but oh so sweet.

19. Flipper was gay? ;-)

20. skippymom says:

Everybody else knew that, Gigi. You are so naive.

21. skippymom says:

(in a sweet and charming way, of course)

22. The pup says “That’s my friend Flippah!”

23. Melissa says:

Oh I can’t help it.
    I would like this alot more if the goggies had on life vests. Still adorable tho….

24. I knew it. Dolphins are just way too smart to not have some extreme intelligence behind them. Of course they are sea elves!

25. the dogs would try to save hoomans who is also not wearing a vest but it would be too much and the dolphin would save them all!

26. In this case, maybe interspecies snorkeling?

27. They didn’t show the dog afterwards.. furiously wiping off his mouth, saying “Ew! Ew! Ew!! Fishlips!!”

28. fleurdamour says:

I wonder if this has ever happened before. I doubt it.

29. Zing!

30. bob drummond says:

Cute Overload did show a video of a dolphin snorgeling a cat on board a boat about a year & a half ago !

31. victoreia says:

*clutches pearls*

32. Wet noses kiss!

33. ingemary says:

34. Super cute, but also just executing a command… the guy with the whistle instructed the dolphin to smooch (the cutest command, granted), you can see his hand gesture.

35. mplsdeb says:

I am dating myself, but here are lyrics to an old Engelbert Humperdink song:
    Two different worlds
    We live in two different worlds
    For we’ve been told
    That a love like ours could never be
    So far apart
    They say we’re so far apart
    And that we haven’t the right
    To change our destiny……..

36. …and btw, the answer is ’42’.

OK, nerd reference there but I couldn’t resist. ;)

37. Finally a Douglas Adams reference. Who says the folks here don’t read the classics?

38. kodalai says:

I was sooo waiting for that cat to fall in the water…

39. Fird Birfle says:

“zing zing zing went the Trolleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy….”

40. michelle adams says:

oh i am so glad you said it was a whistle. i thought the guy had a cigarette which is so upsetting because you KNOW its gonna end up thrown in the water!

41. “We have L+U+E= 42″ permanently on our kitchen wall. Many years ago we painted it with concrete block gray and let our 7 boys write on it, (pending approval from Mom and Dad. It also says things like “Elvis IS King” and “It’s better to burn out than just fade away”, as well as “He’s pinin’ for the fiords,” The white mice approve wholeheartedly. After that picture of the overstuffed hedgehog, I am thinking of putting, “Oh, no, don’t let him have the wafer thin mint” or maybe “You’d better get a bigger bucket”, too.

42. Katy Perry comes to mind: “I kissed a dog and I liked it!”

43. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

The oyster boys are singin’ now
    Hear ‘em chatter on the tide
    –Blue Öyster Cult (really)

44. noellesbootcutkittenpants says: