Freedom Sheets

At my crib, it’s the finest Sateen™ sheets monies ken buy, Nephews.

No messin’ around.

Cheers, Valerie F., and “Nuge” (As in Ted Nugent ;)

1. Bow chika wow wow !

2. Happy fourth everybody !!!

3. WendyLady says:

Shouldn’t that have been “Bow chika meow meow”? :D

4. Totally cute until I read the cat’s name. There is nothing cute about Ted Nugent.

5. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Uh, maybe they like his music?

Maybe a little “Cat Scratch Fever?” :)

6. No, I can’t imagine anyone would like that. Ludicrous.

7. I must poke that little round belly…

8. Good sense of color little one, a bright jewel tone always best sets off the lovely gray and white. And this lovely pink-red especially sets off the leetle tongue and toe-beans!!!!

9. Ooops, meant leelte nose, not tongue….. must not have had my 4th of July potato salad yet…..

10. “how do you like my haunch?”

11. Hello, my name is Nuge. I’m 5 months old and my greatest I hope is to be chosen as PlayCat’s Miss 4rth of July.
    I like scratching post and tuna fish, my pet peeves are dogs and water.
    And I promise that if you pet me I will purr for you and you only.

12. Hi, Nuge :D I am Teresa :D I live in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, and I would just LOVE to take you home with me and give your lots and lots of pets, cuddles, soft pillows to sleep on and delicious cat food for you to eat :D

13. That little floppy rear section… Awwwn.

14. Oh maaannnn do y’all read The Bloggess? (if you don’t, you should)

She got her husband The.BEST. anniversary present:
    a visit from a sloth and a baby ‘roo

15. I had read the giant metal chicken blog last year but she REALLY out did herself this year :lol: :lol: :lol: She is nuts in the best possible way!

And I’m super envyous I would love a sloath hug.

16. a giant metal chicken named beyonce, even! she’s my hero.

17. Pinup!

18. Queen of Dork says:

Crap. That’s so cute I almost got sick.

19. Hey!

20. Queen of Dork says:

21. Helllloooooo!

22. Queen of Dork says:

*laughs and eats a poptart* :)

23. next time, please leave a note! we were worried sick. :)

24. Smallthunder says:

Absolutely adorable — looks like some sort of reverse concept of the ole Baby On The Bearskin Rug Photo. You know the kind — the photo your Mom pulls out to embarrass the hell out of you by showing your prom date? Celt this sexy cutie would have no need to feel embarrassed …

25. Smallthunder says:

Grrr … That was supposed to be “‘cept” as in “except.”

26. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Now I want to compose a song to the tune of “Jingle Bells,” which shall be called “Floppy ‘Tocks.”

27. Queen of Dork says:

This kitten is starting early with the catitude. It’s all, “Hi. Admire me, pet me and bring me tuna.”