Heads Or Tails

Heads I win.

Tails you Lose.

Kristen H. says Persephone is an ambitious little ratty who has conquered the couch.

1. Chihgirl says:

I love this cutee little rat! Rats usually give me the willies, but this little onehas the sweetest facial expression, and I lover her little bum sticking up out of the couch…(-:
    …and what a cute name for a rat!

2. Little ratty is treasure hunting in the couch, I wonder what he’ll find?

3. loribelle says:

Both ends are adorable, but those rear feet creep me out a little.

4. Mary (the first) says:

Just what I was thinking! Totally adorable yet just a bit creepy at the same time. Exactly!

5. rescue gal says:

That tushy needs a wee little pinch!

6. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

What a cutie!

7. We’re sorry, but the Department of Gives-a-Rat’s is closed indefinitely. To hear this message again, please press star-9 and hold for all eternity.

8. Ali-Baba says:

Awwwwwwww, she looks worried in the first picture!
    And the second? Awesome! I wonder if there’s a knitting pattern for socks that tiny?! ‘Cause I have the urge to learn so I can make her some!

9. I always tell my rats that I want to make them socks! Their names at Jasmine and Fiona!

10. Ali-Baba says:

And on a side note, I have that couch! Sadly, no rats.

11. Where’s the rest of the rat’s tail???

12. stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode and a very surprise ending!

13. It looks like it has a rat’s head with a hamster’s butt.

14. Hiya! I am Persephone’s mom, and it was just the angle of the picture. Her tail is long and glorious! ^_^

15. Looks like “Stuart Little.”

16. Is that a short tail? And love the bumps on the feet.

17. I think it just looks short because of the angle.

18. Baby ratty! Squee!!

19. FEETS! :o)

20. Fird Birfle says:

LOVING THE (new?) Tag of “Oh Rats!!”

21. ratchic says:

Scrolled back up to see “Oh, rats” tag was, indeed, real, and is in Land of Squee as well for it!

22. Oh my, what an accidentally hilariously appropriate name! You see, in Finnish, the first part of this rat’s name (the non-phone part) is, lets say, a not very delicate way of referring to the nether regions portrayed in the second photo.

23. ratchic says:

Something new is learned, just now. Neato!

24. ratchic says:

I gotta say, I knew this was a female ratty with such a smooth butt. Been looking at boy ratty butts for many years now, and…not so smooth. Sayin’, eh? Rats are such great pets!!

25. MinglesMommy says: