Heads Or Tails

Heads I win.

Tails you Lose.

Kristen H. says Persephone is an ambitious little ratty who has conquered the couch.

Comments

1. Chihgirl says:

I love this cutee little rat! Rats usually give me the willies, but this little onehas the sweetest facial expression, and I lover her little bum sticking up out of the couch…(-:
    …and what a cute name for a rat!

2. Little ratty is treasure hunting in the couch, I wonder what he’ll find?

3. loribelle says:

Both ends are adorable, but those rear feet creep me out a little.

4. rescue gal says:

That tushy needs a wee little pinch!

5. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

What a cutie!

6. We’re sorry, but the Department of Gives-a-Rat’s is closed indefinitely. To hear this message again, please press star-9 and hold for all eternity.

7. Ali-Baba says:

Awwwwwwww, she looks worried in the first picture!
    And the second? Awesome! I wonder if there’s a knitting pattern for socks that tiny?! ‘Cause I have the urge to learn so I can make her some!

8. Ali-Baba says:

And on a side note, I have that couch! Sadly, no rats.

9. Where’s the rest of the rat’s tail???

10. Looks like “Stuart Little.”

11. Is that a short tail? And love the bumps on the feet.

12. Baby ratty! Squee!!

13. FEETS! :o)

14. I think it just looks short because of the angle.

15. I always tell my rats that I want to make them socks! Their names at Jasmine and Fiona!

16. Fird Birfle says:

LOVING THE (new?) Tag of “Oh Rats!!”

17. Mary (the first) says:

Just what I was thinking! Totally adorable yet just a bit creepy at the same time. Exactly!

18. Oh my, what an accidentally hilariously appropriate name! You see, in Finnish, the first part of this rat’s name (the non-phone part) is, lets say, a not very delicate way of referring to the nether regions portrayed in the second photo.

19. stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode and a very surprise ending!

20. It looks like it has a rat’s head with a hamster’s butt.

21. Hiya! I am Persephone’s mom, and it was just the angle of the picture. Her tail is long and glorious! ^_^

22. ratchic says:

Scrolled back up to see “Oh, rats” tag was, indeed, real, and is in Land of Squee as well for it!

23. ratchic says:

Something new is learned, just now. Neato!

24. ratchic says:

I gotta say, I knew this was a female ratty with such a smooth butt. Been looking at boy ratty butts for many years now, and…not so smooth. Sayin’, eh? Rats are such great pets!!

25. MinglesMommy says: