I’m All Ears

So glad you could drop by. I’m just hanging out, wearing a t-shirt, you know. Tell me how you are; I can’t wait to ear all about it.

Where can we get one, Helene S.?

1. Is that cat on the cusp of disapproving? I feel the need to open a can of tuna to appease my new overlord.

2. Theresa says:

Second time today: OH MAH GAH

3. Hello Sweetie, you look so beautiful in your vacation ready t shirt.

4. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Devon Rex, I’m guessing? I love their elfin little faces!

5. Looks a little bit like a Rex but the legs a too short.
    A tea cup Rex maybe. Whatever it is, it’s the cuterest kitteh evah!!!

6. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

His little shirtie may be camouflaging his “elbow.”

7. 260Oakley says:

Teeny-ranosaurus Rex!

8. bob drummond says:

9. KERTHUNK ! I’ve fallen & there’s NO WAY I’m getting up .

10. I propose an addendum to Rule of Cuteness #15: There’s cute disproportionate, and then there’s SCARY disproportionate.

11. mindadale says:

His earsies are so clean and bright pink! My kitteh’s ears are always dirty (and she does not take kindly to having them cleaned out!).

12. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Maggie got good marks at her last vet check-up for having pristine ears. Her big brother Philo keeps ’em clean for her!

13. Seriously. WTF (What the face). And did someone cut little miss cuteness’es whiskers?

14. I think the poor kitty had been shaved for medical reasons. It’d also explain the shirt.

Here’s to the cute kitty getting better!

15. This breed has very short fur, and curly truncated whiskers. It’s allll natural! And super cute!

16. kibblenibble says:

I’m just hanging out, wearing a t-shirt, too. However, I’m not nearly so adorabuhls.

17. skippymom says:

Sure you are!

18. Theresa says:

I am wearing a t-shirt, flipflops and little shorts with geckos on them. :D

19. bob drummond says:

Shorts w/geckos on them ? Where can I get a pair – mens size of course !!

20. kibblenibble says:

Aww, shucks! Thanks skippymom! :-)

21. Whatever you do, don’t get it wet and don’t feed it after midnight.

22. JenDeyan says:

Glad I’m not the only one that thinks it’s a gremlin.

23. He’s like part Sphynx cat or something. Also part cute overload.

24. AWW :D I so want to snorgle that kitty :D

25. fleurdamour says:

How’d they get the shirt on over those ears?

26. bob drummond says:

Anything ‘s possible on Cute Overload !!

27. fleurdamour says:

LOL! Guess they wished it onto him!

28. SlaveToCat says:

Does this outfit make my ears look fat??

29. And I think this needs pointed out “The orange ones are poison!” Cute but poison.

30. Theresa says:

What is amazing is that all those features fit on that tiny face.

31. Sometimes a mama cat will chew off a kitten’s whiskers to keep them from being too naughty… :)

32. Mary (the first) says:

Where do you buy tiny little t-shirts for kittehs?? Is that maybe a t-shirt intended for a tiny little puppeh, such as chihuahua??

33. anonymous coward says:

ok, we have to figure this out: cornish or devon rex? i don’t think he/she’s a mix (sorry, josh norem).

are there any others photos of the little devil?

34. Theresa says:

Looks like Neptunian rex, I think. :mrgreen:

35. anonymous coward says:

well, a few cat encyclopaedias do indeed call the rex a “little alien goblin” or something of the sorts, so ‘neptunian rex’ sort of fits the mould, doesn’t it?

36. OMG, look at the size of those eyes! Such a quirky and adorable little thing.

37. What kind of cat is that? Is it real?

38. That is a Devon Rex for sure.
    I have one and he’s just the love of my life.

39. I’m convinced this is a Devon Rex – Cornish Rex kitties have longer faces. My Devon Rex looked very much like this when she was little – she has now grown into her ears a bit, and they don’t look so huge. Their whiskers are odften very brittle, and they ‘snap’ off easily. And their lovely coats are very short, wavy and ever so soft. This makes them little – heat-seekers, they look for any place that’s warm, hence the t-shirt. They have lovely lively personalities too, and are little bundles of mischief!

40. “little bundles of mischief”……. I like that in a kitty!

41. Patricia van Heerden says:

Does anyone know the name of the owner as I’ve been trying to find a Devon Rex like this for ages? Thanks

42. We know about little dogs in clothing, but I am starting to see more cats in clothing. It’s a trend or something.

43. When God started out to create this liddol guy, he first figured on making a Fennec Fox; then he changed his mind and decided on a kitteh instead…..!! :lol:
    (IMHO: ov course: :lol: :lol: )

44. I love furry ear tips.