Buddha Pup

Encourage your inner development of peace and happiness.

Respond to difficult situations with a positive or peaceful mind.

Thanks for the reminder that any species can be a spiritual teacher, cuatrok 77!

Comments

1. NurseNoir says:

OH! This infink has an entire “muzzle-bean” (as in “toe-bean.”) So LEETLE!! WEE! TAHNNY!

2. Before I keel over DED, I must do thiis:
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooop

3. Cute Pup! I love *-*

4. 260Oakley says:

Pup says: Give fleece a chance!

5. awwww….BOOOOOOP!

6. EEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeee*gasp*EEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEE

7. Muzzlebean! I love it. That is exactly what it looks like! Love love love.

8. So much smoochable surface in these photos! This little puppy molecule is just begging to be covered in kisses!!

9. i’ll go and fill in the subatomic empty spaces! ooh! a quark!

10. :D

11. Oh my, a puppy nubbin’

12. *Grabs handful of chocolate chip morsels in from the lounge bowls*

13. tastymorsel says:

Thanks for changing the blankie color, Cuatro_K77! We were confuzz the first time around… :-)

14. O, and u think that’s cute? Ravelers can check out the ‘Cats Mane’ pattern at the top of the pattern favorites today. Yers, your kitteh can get the lion look if you’ve got the skills. the pattern is free too. while there, check the bemaned sqwerl in the projects section. redonk! NO, this is not an ad!

15. Lerrinus says:

:lol:

16. Martha in Washington says:

Is it possible to be reincarnated as that fleece?

17. That’s one of the best ways to end my last day of work!

(Here’s hoping my interview for my (old) job goes well on Friday!)

18. Fird Birfle says:

*applies two debrithingamajiggs to AuntieBellum*

19. Fird Birfle says:

*not sure she understands entirely, nonetheless engages
    the ” YAY victoreia” pompoms, just in case it/ they might help the mission*

20. I love this Buddha pup:)

21. Rachael says:

First of all, best of luck on Friday. In fact, knock ‘em dead (so to speak). :)

Secondly, boooooooooooooooooooop!!!