Hot Enough for Ya?

Oh, tell me about it. Why, it must be almost forty degrees out today!

I know! I almost don’t feel like romping playfully! I said “almost.”

Via HuffPo via Buzzfeed via Tastefully Offensive via Thomas D. Mangelsen.

Comments

1. Theresa says:

This was just the kind of day on which my grandmother would say “Why don’t you run out in your bikini?”

2. Jan Keller says:

This video clip is really a treat! Tom’s work is amazing – in still shots, and this is even cooler! Thanks!

3. The Original Jane says:

Are those the TOPS of trees? Trying to figure out how deep that snow is. Oh, and fun new video to find buried down below others. ;)

4. Mischief Girl says:

I loved how Mom kept peeking out to be sure they were doing okay.

And how cute was it when one fell down into the den?

Adorables!!

5. Catsquatch says:

KAMAN! Help me bend dis TREE!

6. Lol, thought 40’C for a moment, and that in honour of Canada Day/for the bicentennial of the war of 1812 yanks left Imperial/English units, Liberia and Myanmar behind, and started to use International Units. Remember the lost ‘Vigor’ probe when yards were used instead of metres?
    It’s 30’C here, so we’d enjoy a good snowball fight across the border, with a face wash to commemorate our glorious victory.
    Happy your day on Wednesday!

7. Blanche says:

Mom’s all like, *KIDS, stay where I can see you!*

8. omg is there nothing cuter than roly poly bebeh bea-uhws? want!!!

9. rescue gal says:

The slide at 39 seconds almost had me sliding off my chair!!

10. I kept thinking “Up Periscope!”

11. Colleen says:

You just know that mom’s watching from her hot tub whilst enjoying an icy-cool Coca-Cola.

12. loribelle says:

And at the end, it looked like she was on an elevator–that is one fancy polar bear den!

13. Mary (the first) says:

at the end when Mom comes up, “There is NOTHING at the top of that tree! Now, stop it and come in for supper!” .. too funny!

14. 260Oakley says:

Hey, thanks to Canada for sending help to the folks fighting the fires in Colorado. You know we appreciate it, eh?

15. Fird Birfle says:

so helpfulness really runs in your family, huh, Theresa?

Sounds like your grandmother had a few of your genes, in her !!!:)

16. Fird Birfle says:

Also to Mike: the clip came from There ….via….there….via….there….via….there…via….[etc]

17. I am torn to pieces here with cute! I don’t know who to love best, mummy with her peeking or her babies with their roly poly poly. Seeing as it’s too hard to decide I have decided to give myself over to be snorgled (to death if necessary and probably) to this entire family of cute to do with what they will!

18. Theresa says:

Or versey-vicey. :P

19. Can I play too?!?! It looks like playing consists largely of hugging and nomming on each other, and I am totally qualified to help there.

20. Michael says:

It’s tough being a tree near a polar bear den. If you aren’t being used a playground equipment, you’re being rolled over during wrestling.

Mama Bear is so lucky there are TWO of them. If there was only one, the one would expect HER to play non-stop. This way, they keep each other entertained and all she has to do is keep an eye on them. Coming to think of it, the cubs are lucky too. Mama Bears are not as much fun to play with, no matter how patient they are. (Hmm, by now I’m flashing back on my childhood as an “only.”)

21. Martha in Washington says:

I wish I was this cute while being all clumsy and awkward!

22. It is so amazing to me how these films are made!
    These baby Polar bears… did you see the tail bite at :27? Unbearably cute.
    I can’t imagine filming all this in the freezing cold. Extreme thanks for da cute .

23. but it’s a DRY global warming…

24. “This is why we can’t have nice things. Now go clean your room.”

25. VERY cute. And the music is just PERFECT. :)

26. I almost want to put voices to the two little ones (surely only a matter of time before someone does!)

“MUM! He´s bitten me in the leg again!”

“Oi! That´s MY tree!”

etc. ;)

27. mom’s like, “just a few more minutes, then it’s bed time!”

“come on kids, bedtime!”

adorable video.

28. dubyah1 says:

And the left forepaw waving ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!’

29. Fird Birfle says:

30. Fird Birfle says:

That seems like a reasonable set of expectations!!

31. Fird Birfle says:

But you forgot to mention the “falling over” part !!!
    THAT’s a crucial element to their assigned activities.

32. Fird Birfle says:

DITTO

33. Oh, I can totally help with that too!

34. Fird Birfle says:

(acshually, I said it *sideways* on porpoise-like :) )

35. I love the 0:41 sec part where Mama bear sends the kids back out of the den: “It’s a beautiful day – get back outside and play!….. But stay where I can see you!”

36. kittykat416 says:

I kept expecting the tree at the end to turn into a catapult! (or maybe a bearapult!)

37. mplsdeb says:

LOL :) Me too. I was thinking if that any normal brother/sister relationship, he/she will wait til a good grip, and then let go! Like you use to do with the teeter totter….

38. mplsdeb says:

:) I was wondering when she would call them one.

39. mplsdeb says:

Ok, so we need names for this little goomers too.

40. mplsdeb says:

You what is I think is interesting. In all creation, little ones whether they are human, cats, puppies…or bears…play like there is no tomorrow. Absolutely precious.

41. Metric system FTW.

42. Rachael says:

My thought EXACTLY! Kids will be kids will be kids. It’s actually a very comforting thought.

43. silentk says:

The romping! The butt-biting! The helplessly-tumbling-overing!

44. Personally, I think they were trying to get the Christmas branch for their Ma. ;)

This is by far one of the CUTEST things I’ve ever seen.