These Boots Were Made For Slothin’!

Many thanks to the work of Sloth Sanctuary and to Bradley Ireland Productions for the quality photo.

Comments

1. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Just imagine getting up in the morning, then getting ready to put on your boots and seeing that in there.

2. 260Oakley says:

Don’t forget to pull up your knee-sloths before you put your boots on!

3. gail pierson (bunny) says:

Nancy Sinatra eat your heart out ! :)

4. Fird Birfle says:

One of the best of the worst songs EVAHR!!!

(translated: I LIKE IT I LIKE IT — espesh the part where the bass or the guitar or whatever, goes “d’air nair nair nair” down the notes….)

5. Fird Birfle says:

PS: I hope that some of you young “whippersnapper” CO readers, are aware that
    them funny gals in the B52’s got their Big Hair from somewhere before they began performing themselves!!!

6. Fird, you are groovy!

My older sister used to have white go-go boots that I coveted way back when. If I had them now, I would wear them!

7. I melt every time I see one of these little sloths smile. ♥♥♥

8. Such groovy little anipals.

9. bob drummond says:

I f you had them now they probably wouldn’t fit anymore !Saffron ,baby ! But thye did give way to those higher form fitting boots that many women so love to wear !RRREEOOOOWWW ! AND DON’T KNOCK THE HAIRDOS either ! People loved ‘em !

10. bob drummond says:

Sloths , just keep “em coming !

11. Robin McKiernan Kiesel says:

“d’air nair nair nair” comes right after “one of these days these boots are gonna sloth all over you” “are you ready boots? start slothin”

12. That looks like Mira, short for “miracle” :) http://i.imgur.com/sTcDa.jpg

13. Tigress says:

Sloth smiles are cute, but I really want a pair of those boots!

14. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Oh my gosh, an Ewok!

15. dubyah1 says:

How Suri was smuggled out of the compound.

16. Martha in Washington says:

This sloth be stylin’!

17. When I was a little girl, I once tried to put on a sneaker in the morning and discovered there was a beetle in it. I would have preferred a sloth.

18. Poofster says:

I love sloth smiles. This little sloth looks very pleased with itself that it found the boot. I think s/he is sitting in the boot, thinking. . .Ha! I am stylin’ in this boot.”

19. Wordgirl says:

I know there may be something cute as a sloth with its built-in smile, but I can’t for the life of me figure out what it is.

20. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I think it must be a Canadian sloth. It’s out in a boot.

21. WIN! :D :D :D

22. I know! Those are the cutest rain boots ever! I want to know where to get a pair, especially a pair that comes with a sloth inside :o)

23. Fird Birfle says:

Tom Cruise & KH are divorcing…one of the stay-shons mentioned that the divorces from all three of Mr. Cruise’s arm candies, occurred (sp?) when each of the females of the species was 33 yrs. However, it also menshonned that in this case, KH initiated the divorce and in the region of NY where privacy rules are more-protective of identity and court records …

24. Fird Birfle says:

*does a Snoopy Victory Dance in a hand tie-dyed T-shirt*

Saffron, that’s the FIRST TIME anybody has told me I was/ am (?) groovy and to me that’s the HIGHEST compliment EVAHR!!!! THANKS bebbeh; you aire Groovy, too !!!

25. i’m on a boot!

26. dubyah1 says:

Get your towels ready! I got my flippie-floppies.

27. I guess that’s when their contracts are up… :D

28. Fird Birfle says:

A most-excellent bit of logique, ma’am. ;)

29. Fird Birfle says:

eeeeEEEEEEkkkkk!!!!111!!!

30. I’m on a boot!
    I’m on a boot!
    Everybody look at the sloth
    Cuz I’m sitting on a boot!