Contemplative Kitty

Who am I? What does it all mean? Where Am I and why is it so slick?

This kitty is reflecting on itself, Christian Holmér.

Comments

1. Existential kitty is pondering his beginings and Bleen-ness

2. Sigh… I miss Theo, HE would add a fidgety Glibitz or something.

3. bob drummond says:

How cute !! Kitty looks like it studies it’s own reflection ! Self reflection maybe ?

4. Legotech says:

Lookit those puppy sized feets!! I’ve never had a kitteh this young…do they all start out with big feets like that?

5. TWO TINEE TABBEES?

6. Abundant between-toe floof!

7. Wondering at his lack of opposable thumbs, why he’s not ruling the world…

8. further proof that kitties are Narcissists…

9. Kitty has been watching videos of Henri on Youtube again.

10. AWW :D I would just LOVE to snorgle this kitty :D

11. It’s cute!

I love cats! Look my blog!

kisses!

12. Paws like that just make me want to sniff and snorgle them.

13. Food Lady says:

Did you hear what happened to the cats of Caboodle Ranch? Please email the judge and beg for the kitties lives. http://www.caboodleranch.com/

14. Fird Birfle says:

Ain’t THAT tha truth!!!
    Espeshe as cute and fuzzy as his paws are!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

but we don’t mind that a bit, do WE, tracylee ???? ;)

16. Ana, Tu Gattas es Muey Bonita, y tu Blog is mucho fantastico.

17. oh no no don’t lump ME into this!
    ;)

18. Fird Birfle says:

Coming from Jax, I can update this, Food Lady!!!
    Hooray for concern for the cats!!
    The short version is: of all the cats initially taken into alternative facilities….there were a number (maybe about 60?) that belonged to a different woman; those were evidently returned to her. However the other cats will not be returned to the holding of Craig Grant. This story was in Tuesday’s jax area newspaper and website:

19. Fird Birfle says:

moderators: please review and (perhaps) release this comment from mod, so that people can see the link to read the updated current circumstances on these 700+ animals, if you so choose. Thanks!! LT

20. Fird Birfle says:

hamenah hamenah
    but ye’re the one who grabbed the 4-syllable word here, ma’am! :)
    And (forgive me please for blasphemy) but you HAVE been known ON OCCASION to step away from the Dogs R Us Policies……

*sing-song humming*

21. Fird Birfle says:

*oops, pardon, a slight adjustment to my inadequate proofreading*

…”who grabbed the THREE-syllable word”
    (I was thinking of the adverbial form “narcissistic”….)

22. on occasion… maayyybe…
    *shifty eyes*

23. sorry for the delay! there’s only one of us moderators over here!

24. Fird Birfle says:

no problemo. I only got concerned for relative promptness for the story on les pauvres kittayes. Thx eternally, ma’am !!!

25. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I’m guessing this is a little Maine Coon.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Tabbey