Any Day That Ends In Y

Shopping.

TV.

Buntonguehance:

Sleeping.

Every day is Bunday with this one, jpockele.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Shopping bun tries to use the express line, gets caught behind a tortoise.

2. 260Oakley says:

Stares bale-fully at all that hay in his basket, thinks the “10 items or less” policy is just bull-sheaf.

3. We need a close-up I think of that tongue. Almost Gene Simmons prowess there.

4. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bunny tongue before. I expected it to be rough like a kitty tongue for some reason. Live and learn… and squeal.

5. Rachael says:

Bunny tongue makes my day!

Some days it doesn’t take much. :)

6. Ali-Baba says:

I thought that was a strawberry in the second picture! Wow!

7. The smoothness surprised me, too, but I’m not sure why…

Very cute bun with pretty markings!

8. It is a raspberry. Bpppttttfftt!

9. fleurdamour says:

Bungue!

10. Fird Birfle says:

That IS some serious tongue-age there …..

11. bob drummond says:

Looks like bunny is having a normal day to me …………

12. And there is only one critter that would DARE give me the raspberry…BUNSTAR!!!

13. and sticking it out somehow re-shapes his nose into the redonkiest thing EVAAAA!

14. lots of important points brought up so far, but i’m disappointed at the dearth of commentary on degree of ear floppage….

15. patchesmom says:

He put the same things in his grocery cart that my little guy does! Hay and dandelion greens. What a wonderful meal he’s planning!

16. 6rabbits says:

…and the CURL in the tongue!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!

17. 6rabbits says:

Bunny tongues are incredibly soft, sometimes it almost tickles when they leeck you (if you are so lucky as to have a bun thusly inclined). It is a high compliment to be keesed/leecked by a lagomorph! :-)

18. 6rabbits says:

Holland lop, “broken tort” markings. (Short for tortoise shell coloring that is in patches of that color with white base.) This could be my dear departed Molly’s reincarnated self! Looks just like her in baby pictures, before she exemplified “disapproval.” :-)

19. Christy says:

Where’s the tongue-hance?!?!?! It DESERVES it!

20. warrior rabbit says:

They are also very hot! Hot bunny tongue! (The late Anna Bunana and the current Daphne were/are lickers.)

21. *nods* Soft and warm but not wet or rough. A great compliment, because they are treating you as a honorary bunbun. Not all can aspire to such greatness.

Also, bunnybreff is sweet – like hay or whatever herbs they have been nomming. Minty-fresh bunnybreff is particularly nice.

22. lds7yrs says:

“Splort”

(The sound my head just made exploding into rainbow coloured bits of glitter and starshine.)

Drat. It’s gonna take WEEKS to get that vacuumed up. Oh, well.
    *scrolls back up to look at da tongue again*

23. lds7yrs says:

D’aww, you guys are gonna make me cry! I’ll never forget the day I was licked by a baby bun! I didn’t (and still don’t, really) know anything about bun behavior, but I knew that was special! And I did feel very honoured. I so, so wanted to adopt that bun, but both hubby and son were allergic. :(

24. He has Princess Leia ‘buns’ going on in pic 2.

25. fleurdamour says:
  26. fleurdamour says:

(S)hopping

27. victoreia says:

*giggles*

28. Dying, dying, dying!

Love the buns! :D

29. Lerrinus says:

(((hugs)))

30. hehe, nice reference…. (I am a dork)