We All Went To College With This Guy

You know the type, there’s one in every class: Sneaks in late, sits in the back, never raises his hand, falls asleep…

Paws-up (in)action from Jpockele.

Comments

1. What a slacker! But with that face, he can get away with just about anything.

2. hah! went to college with this guy? I was this guygirl!
    (but not as a result of video games)
    (and not nearly as cute as this one)
    (nor as whiskery)

signed,
    I dig parentheses

3. SlaveToCat says:

Slides a pot of coffee under his nose and hangs donuts off of each whisker.

4. Hmmm….I think I’ve had this character in my class. Looks strangely familiar…must be the whiskers.

5. Tracylee…were you that student in my class??!!!

6. That was definitely me senior year when I couldn’t avoid the 8 am classes. Doesn’t help that I didn’t even start working on stuff till after the Bob Costas show. Yes that dates me.

And coffee? I had a five-pot a day habit.

7. Looks more like a food coma than a late night with and Xbox.

8. …darned fingers….mumble, mumble…

9. Also the guy who wore shorts and sandals even in the middle of winter….

10. . . . Walks around naked, leaves the bathroom door open . . . :P

11. Bob Costas is great.

12. Fird Birfle says:

I thought the same thing, pretty much in exactly the same words.

13. Fird Birfle says:

It’s ALWAYS the fault of the COMPUTER or the keyboard, jujube.

ALWAYS.

14. Fird Birfle says:

*raises hand*

I call a Title IX Clause!!
    I’m (allegedly) a female of the species and I wear shorts and usually sandals, even in the middle of winter. Unless it’s, like, ACTUALLY twenty degrees outside (which occasionally DOES occur in Jax, believe it or not). Then, I might put on a heavy shirt, socks and some long pants.

Signed,
    Sixty-five degrees is shirtsleeve weather.

15. Fird Birfle says:

*hides*

(I DON”T do the first one; yes, I HAVE been known to leave the bathroom door open, though….)

16. I’ve had one of these! They are so adorable.

I love it!

17. lds7yrs says:

OK, 65 degrees does not constitute winter where I live… minus temperatures, that’s what I think of when someone says winter. Sandals= frostbite up here in Canada. And we STILL get some guys walking around in shorts!!

18. 6rabbits says:

Okay, imagine a teeny red hat trimmed with white on his leetle hed…I swear he is Hamster Claus!

19. Quick! Draw a tiny mustache on his face while he sleeps!

20. Question on my statistics final:

Professor X has three statistics classes: 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00. He has found over the years that the probability of a student falling asleep in class at least once during the semester is 85% for the 8:00 class, 60% for the 9:00 class, and 40% for the 10:00 class.

This year, one of his students, Miss Erma Nightliver, set a record by falling asleep in class 10 times. What is the probability that she is in the 8:00 class?

I wondered why everybody kept looking at me and smothering a laugh — until I hit that problem…

(Although I must admit, the prof’s options were somewhat limited – I was making a solid A…)

21. Ali-Baba says:

If I don’t leave my bathroom door open, two of my kittehs become quite concerned. I think they’re convinced I’ll fall in unless they can watch me! ;-)

22. wannadance says:

with nicitating membrane firmly in place, figures out the whole deal with general relativity; i went to school with a whole bunch of these guys. all they discovered was how many people really liked gourds and yes that was really janis joplin across the street. (from me. what a gorgeous voice)
    another incomprehensible entry by
    dancer. her brains are in her feet.

23. 6rabbits says:

Firstly, impressed by the A in statistics! 8O
    Secondly, that was me in my
    &#@*&^@-mindnumbing-7:30 am-4-days-a-week
    “Introduction to Education in the Elementary School” class.
    My prof was no where near amused. ( More like southwest
    of insulted.) :-)

24. bob drummond says:

bbbbrrrrrrr ! My teeth R chattering – Like a pair of castinets !

25. lds7yrs says:

My first reaction on seeing this post:
    “Marvin!! how are you doin? H’aint seen you in ages!”