Meanwhile, at Skydiving School…

OK, for our first lesson, we’re going to practice floating in place. Let the air gently lift you off the… Um, guys? Floating in place? Anytime? Guys?

1. Master: Conan-dog, what is good in life?

Conan-dog: to feel the wind against my ‘tocks, to have my fur whipping across my muzzle, and to hear the aahhhing of da woman.

2. Exac-tock-aly.

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

I heard that in my head in the Ahnuld voice before I’d consciously realized what you were referencing.

4. Fird Birfle says:

5. Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dubyah1 says:

Marilyn Puproes

7. And yet when you blow in their face, they get mad at you.

8. i think it’s not the blowing, it’s the stopping.

9. LOL! That’s so true!!!

10. I know, right?!

11. SlaveToCat says:

I always wanted to do that.
    On another note, I hope their teeny tiny itty bitty dangly bits don’t drop down through the grill.

12. ams1001 says:

I was a tad worried about their little feets!

13. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, too small to be Air-dales. Must be Hair-dales.

14. Lerrinus says:

Awesome as always, Oakley! :-D

15. Certainly got the “hair” bit right.
    *meanders away, muttering about how “I” am glad “I” don’t have to brush them after that!*

16. Although the music is great and the dogs are adorable, I kind of agree this is a very dangerous thing to do. Their long hair could VERY easily get caught in that fan.

17. meltinsmush says:

At first glance…cute…second glance…they don’t want to be up there. They both nervously lick their lips and the tyke on the left is all the time looking around for a way to get down.

18. phred's mom says:

totally agree, and they certainly didn’t put themselves up there.
    like you said, cute, but…

19. the fan won’t let their hairs get close. tails, though, i’d be worried about. but there’s several inches between blades and grate in most of those things. carnival-ride scary but not really all that unsafe.

20. FALCOR!

21. It must be hot where they are at. Wonder where they live?

22. somewhere not too hot, or it’d be super-hot in the stream of hot air from that heat pump, whose job is to pump the hot from the house into the air outside (yes, it’s part magic)

23. Actually that is an airconditioning unit.

24. Blue Footed Booby says:

Matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. If the house is made colder, the heat must go somewhere. Where do you think it goes?

25. heat pump = works both ways. pump it in in winter, pump it out in summer.

26. In my apartment building, we don’t actually have a heating unit. When it gets cold, we just throw the A/C into reverse! :P

27. oh, this is so dangerous. the fan could catch their tails or some of their hair :(

28. Sigh, no their hair cannot even get in there with it blowing outward and not to mention their toes and tails can not even reach the fan blade or even get through the grilll okay maybe the hair can but the rest can not.
    So now you can sit back and enjoynthe show.

29. Mamabear says:

Need one of these at my groom shop, man.

Also, try putting your face above your house’s cooling unit. I guarantee that no matter how long your hair is, it ain’t gonna get caught or sucked into the fan. No, really, I promise. Think about where the air is being sucked in. It’s no where near the top of the unit.

30. This brings back memories. We used to sing into the fa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-n!
    And if you throw pebbles in just right, they shoot out at like 90 mph.
    Never thought of putting the dog on it! Hmmmm.

31. Oooo, you’re so right Pyrit! When I was a mere puppeh myself my siblings and I would yell into the AC unit to hear the vibrations the fan added to the sound. We’d have water fights with the hose and then hold out our shirts over the fan to dry out. Ah, memories.

32. cylon voice!

33. victoreia says:

The poor geek’s voice changer…….

34. Mamabear says: