For The Love Of Ginger!

To start, let us observe the domestic ginger.

Now, a wild ginger.

Finally, a non-biased ginger.

Ginger lovin’ had me a blast! Ginger lovin’ happened so fast! Thanks to Kira, Johann S. and Diagonal View, met a ginger crazy for me! Met a ginger cute as can be. Well-a well-a well-a!

Comments

1. Hope the bun wasn’t scared getting carried by the scruff of the neck.

2. love the ginger cats.
    such sweet pictures.

3. That’s how mama bun carries them!

4. 260Oakley says:

I want to stick a little ginger kitten in my bosom and call it my “spice rack.”

PS I am a ginger and I approve this post. :)

5. On the lion pic, I swore I heard, “MO-OM, you’re messing up my mane!!”

6. JenDeyan says:

I’m not a ginger but I also approve this post!

This kitten pics are just too precious! I feel like I’m going to burst! I really need some kind of pet to cuddle…

7. Awww… what a great way to start the day!

8. Mommy red!
    Baby reds!

I have known the pleasure of burying my face in a pile of wriggling orange kittens, and it makes me feel good all over just to remember it!

9. should have figured there’d be kittens in the Weasley family tree

10. Mary (the first) says:

I’m not a huge fan of the marmies but these ginger guys are all gorgeous.

11. I always adored ginger kitties… I too am a ginger and approve this message!
    (that first pic of mom and baby just is so relaxing …bless)

12. Theresa says:

“Where do you think you’re going, MISTER?”

13. Did you notice the creamy milk belleh of the kitten on the right in the third photo?
    On the other hand, that’s OK, there’s no need for you to notice it.
    I can handle the snorgling of that belleh all by myself, thank you very much.

14. Theresa says:

The thing about red tabby kittens is that their “carrot tails” look really carrot-y. :D

15. Alice Shortcake says:

I love gingers.

Cats, biscuits, Michael Fassbender…I can’t get enough of them.

16. mindadale says:

Oh…I know it’s important to only have “fixed” kitties but, gosh darn it, I sure do sometimes wish I could have some newbie babies at my house and see them with their mommy for a little while.

17. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a picture of that, 260Oakley :lol:

18. Your wish may come true, mindadale :D A mommy cat could come to your home looking for a safe place to raise her kittens :D

19. I also saw that creamy milk belly of the kitten on the right of the third photo too, Gigi :D I will help you with the snorgling of that belly :D

20. You could foster for your local animal shelter :-)

21. Bun with cat-sup

22. Those pic’s with mommy ginger are too cute for words.

23. Sharon Wilson says:

We all know buns are just vegetarian cats!

24. ScoutsMom says:

A Mommy Ginger? I thought most orange stripeys were boys? Either way, the kittens are absolutely gorgeous. My little ginger has a big nose and a really long tail. We (my calico and I) refer to him as “the funny looking orange kid.” But we love him.

25. 6ToedCatsRule says:

MARMIES!!!

26. Madame X says:

It’s Theo bait!!!

27. Blue Footed Booby says:

Love that tubby lion baby. >:3

28. o.O

29. loribelle says:

…and how he looks like he is being lifted off of his paws by the force of that sllluuurrrrp.

30. I see what you did there…..

31. phred's mom says:

best comment yet, by far, Gigi. an excellent idea.

32. Hahaha I love your name! “Stay while, and listen.”

33. Ottersmoo says:

Ok, this link is NSFW and contains extremely strong language. But for Gingers, it’s a triumph of music! Do not let the introduction fool you….

34. wuyizidi says:

He’s got a football shaped head like baby Stewie.

35. jlamusings says:

oh- I love this song! It made me laugh so hard when I first heard it. And while I am not ginger, most of my closest friends are gingers. And I always have at least one ginger cat in my entourage.

36. emmberrann says:

My thought, too, Madame. It’s a long time since we heard from the TheoMeister. With all these gingeroos, you’d have thought he’d come out & let us know how he’s doing… Nonetheless, we send him all our good wishes, and dreams of bebeh orange kittehs to snorgle up to.

37. dubyah1 says:

Thanks!
    If any yanks are in need of translation:

38. I’m a ginger and laughed at this. But I’d much rather scoop up the little marmies and snuggle them for, oh, several hours at a time. If you’re determined to spend time with a ginger, that’s the best way to do it.

39. 260Oakley says:

Heh heh heh… He said “ginger nuts!”
    And yes, I know that’s the name of a biscuit, but it still made my 8-year-old inner ginger self laugh.

40. I’ve always wanted a Ginger cat! I hope it happens one day. :D

41. victoreia says:

I’m sooooo jealous, T.U.M.!

42. victoreia says:

MARMIES! GETCHER MARMIES HERE!!

(Think that’ll bring out Theo?)

43. love the gingers. i’ve been lucky enough to have one, and he was a sweetheart of a cat.

and now i have finally seeing a bunny that does not look disapproving!

44. Most, but not all!

45. I never get tired of that cat adopts bun video. This needs to be posted every year!

46. Aww, I just love the interspecies adoption & lovin. Love the gingers (I’m a ginger too!)

47. A majority of all-ginger kitties are boys, but there are some ginger gals too. I once fostered a long-haired ginger mama and her six ginger kittens (3 boys, 3 girls). On, the other hand, torties and calicos are almost always girls and in the rare instances when you have a male calico or tortie, he’s usually sterile. It all has something to do with the gene for ginger fur being linked to the chromosones for male or female.

48. ams1001 says:

this was playing in my car on my way home today :)

49. you could call it “buns and puns”

50. Oh that dear mama ginger is such a good and devoted mama! Treating her birth and adopted babies with such loving equality. I loved her hoisting that little bunneh back into the box. And all that wonderful kneading going on while all they all nursed!

51. Ginger mama and her ginger babies are killing me with the cute.

And the one that adopted the bunny is absolutely adorable, especially with how she treats all her bebes equally.

52. victoreia says:

*snicker*

53. I’m another ginger who approves!!!

54. My two ginger cats approve of Michael Fassbender and Alice’s post. :)

55. Fird Birfle says:

Nope. Evidently not. But it was a Noble Effort, v :)

56. Fird Birfle says:

I’m not noble or tough enough to foster. I’d wanna keep them ALL and eventually I’d run out of $$ for kitty kibble.

Signed,
    Not Presently a Crazy Cat Lady
    (but just give me a winning lottery ticket,
    and I’ll adopt every one of ‘em from the
    local shelters….)

57. Fird Birfle says:
  58. dubyah1 says:

ftw!

59. i get that. giggity.

60. fostering is fantastic. you get to love so many different ones while you know a permanent home is awaiting them.

61. Me too! But Micheal’s mine, ok? ;)

62. I thought the same! Man, wouldn’t Theo lurrve these guys!

63. Did I spy a Teeny Tiny Tortie?! Ginger babies and little orphan buns are sweet and all, but heart is drawn most of all to the torties.

64. *my* heart

65. You’re a hoot Oakley

66. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

If you follow Love & Hisses, you know that right now she has a perfect surplus of punkin kitties!

67. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Young Danny Elfman. :)

68. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I’m not a ginger, but I’m married to one, and I approve of this post!

69. Queen of Dork says:

Gosh. (and also, gulp.) In pic number 5, the teeny, tiny splayage, along with the curly tailio…the back feets/paws and squiqqly tail. well. it’s just…gulp…wow. That’s really cute!

On a side and unrelated note: I’ve been watching old episodes of that 1970s T.V. show Laverne and Shirley. (I have the delightful bonus of working with somebody in the same building as me who I encounter every day who looks JUST like Shirley Feeney) and I think if I ever had the good graces of living with an all black kitty again, I would name it Boo-boo Kitty.

70. TINEE TABBEES!
    MARMIE MOMMEES!
    BABEE BUNNEES!

71. sleekityin says:

Agreed. (Those ginger kittehs and Damian Lewis would be sheer purrfection.)

72. Alice Shortcake says:

Ginger biscuits, aka – at least in Britain – as ginger nuts. Michael Fassbender.

See also ‘Shame’.

See you in the Mod Lounge!

73. kallisto73 says:

This would be a post for Teho. Lots of marmies.

74. thank you:)