… Forty-six, forty-seven, forty-ten, fifty-eleven, sixty-purple…

(Bet they’re hiding in the kelp again. Well, that’s the only hiding place there is, so…)

1. Darn cute and cuddly!

2. Marco….

3. WIN!!!!!

4. Awwww he wants to sleep but the sun is too bright!

Who turned on the lights?

5. 6rabbits says:

Sing with me: Blinded by the light…

6. CathyDee says:

Mama always told me not to look into the sights of the sun
    Oh, but Mama that’s where the fun is . . . …

Ahem. Brace yourselves.

7. HATE when they put too much chlorine in the pool!!!

8. He thinks “If I can’t see them they can’t see me!”

9. I just can’t handle it… I just can’t … it’s too cute… the goggles, the do nothing…

10. Sharon Wilson says:

Awww, I love when otters do things with their faces! “Let’s see what it looks like when I can’t see!”

11. Sing it with me, “My abalone has a first name, it’s O-S-C-A-R…”

12. 260Oakley says:

“Otter otter oxen free!”

13. stbernardmom says:

14. On the west coast it was “Otter otter oxen free, free, free!” With abalone for dessert.

15. CathyDee says:

You really should go pro, Oakley. You have a gift.

16. JenDeyan says:

17. loribelle says:

Now I’m picturing that little guy floating around with a satiny quilted sleep mask…

18. Now I know what I forgot when I went to Bed Bath & Beond today!!!! a quilted sleep mask for my fav little otter!!!!

19. I want to be this buoyant and this agile in water! Want, want, want!!!

20. 6rabbits says:

Remember Weebles, the kids’ toy? “Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down!” Otter is sort of “Otters gyrate but they don’t sink down!” :-)

21. CathyDee says:

I think I need a trip to the chiropractor just from watching this. Do otters have any bones?

22. “None of you can see me!”

Awww, poor little guy has the sun in his eyes. Get him some teeny sunglasses!

23. Is Mr. Otterpants okay? Does ha hate getting water in his eyes? I am worried about him!

24. I thought it looked like Mr. Otter Pup had a migraine headache, poor thing! Or, he’s just having fun playing in the water! Who knows!!

25. Martha in Washington says:

Is there ANYTHING that otter pups do that isn’t just the cutest friggin’ thing EVER!!!!!

26. Okay well there is pooping. That would be a not so cute thing.

27. You know, I’ve discovered there is even cute pooping. My friend is fostering a mama cat and 5 kittens, and when the little ones start to learn to use the litter pan, they mew and mew and mew the whole time like they’re saying “Am I doing i right? Is something coming out or what? I don’t know what’s happening, mama, haaaalp!!” Adorable, trust me.

28. :)

29. Jackie Rose says:

At 17 years old, Marco the Magnificat still announces the proceedings to the rest of the house whenever he does his business.

30. I quite understand. Myself, I often tell whoever is around, “I’m going to the rest room. Alert the media.”

31. Somebody needs to get that little guy an otter-sized pair of sunglasses! LOL!

32. bob drummond says:

Good call Mampa , good call !

33. “…..go and get yourself some cheap sunglasses…”

34. awww, he’s all like, “salt wataw stings my eyesies”

35. yolanda says:

I hope it’s not floating petroleum in your eyes little otter. Dive deep and wash them clean there and close ’em up tight when you surface.

36. See, I think he’s all, “Dang paparrazi! Can’t you see I’m trying to enjoy a relaxing swim? Here you all are with your camera’s and oooing and aawwwing…”

37. bob drummond says:

I hate the dammed PAPARRAZI !!!!!!!

38. somebody get that otter some sunglasses!

39. Today is this cutie’s one year anniversary of his return to the wild!! You can help celebrate on her facebook page (along with loads of adorable pics) here http://www.facebook.com/#!/otter501 (NOTE – not associated with this film or this otter at all, just adore these cuties!!) PS the folks who made this film were asked if the otter was in distress and that was why she was covering her eyes, this was the response: “our sources tell us it is likely just because it’s a comfortable spot to keep their stubby limbs out of the water :)”

40. Er, first sentence should be HER return to the wild

41. She’s just concentrating on getting answers to life’s persistent questions. “Wait, wait! It’s coming to me! Yes! 42? The answer is 42? Who knew??”

42. (squeaky voice) Bright light, bright light!